HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSCN0599.jpg

https://www.flickr.com/photos/hunterd1/

Wow! I like this photo so much I just made it my desktop background! :lol If that isn't the definition of an Indy/toy geek, I don't know what is...

I just got my figure yesterday, haven't had a lot of time to play around with him. Overall, I really like it, pretty much exactly what I imagined it would be. I would rate it an 8.5; would get higher marks if it weren't for the tricky portrait and the ugly neck/head seam. The head can be made to look just like Ford from certain angles in certain light - I tend to favor the right side of the face. When I get a chance, I'm going to ditch the boxers so his pants are baggier, and tape the shirt tails down to get the collar lower. Having more of the neck show definitely brings out the Ford likeness. It's a nice figure, though, happy I stuck this one out!. I'm looking forward to bashing a map room Indy with the second outfit! :yess:

Last edited:
[ame="https://youtu.be/X458szbVa3I"]https://youtu.be/X458szbVa3I[/ame]

unboxing hope you guys like.

Damn Craze! What did you do with the collar here?

I hope I didn't mess up here...:monkey1 I just have a small paper clip under it ( the paper clip technique) and the jacket is pulled back off the shoulders a bit, also I have a very small dab of super tack and the points of the collar. Then I just tucked the shirt collar under the jacket. Hope that helps.

All of these great in-hand shots, are keeping me inspired to pose and mess with my Indy, lovin' my Indy fig!... really awesome stuff here guys keep it up! Makes me keep checking things out here to see what cool new stuff is posted. :clap

Also here's a tip I dunno if anyone else has done it yet, but if you have that molding divot on the front of your hat brim just use a fine emery board or fine grit sandpaper and sand it off smooth. Mine was very minor and I just sanded it right off. This has been an irritating thing for most here so give it a shot.

Wow! I like this photo so much I just made it my desktop background! :lol If that isn't the definition of an Indy/toy geek, I don't know what is...

Thanks Khonshu ! From one Indy/toy geek to another i'm honored ! I'm going to follow what you and others have said about taping the shirt tails down, the collars are annoying me too. Congratulations on your new Indy it's a must have for us Indy fans !

some pics of mine. I love it! :clap

....and people are still comparing it to the sideshow one :cuckoo:

Got this over the weekend and wow. Just wow. This is the Indy "toy" I've been dreaming about since childhood. I'm very happy with the outcome. Cheers!

Finally had a few minutes to update my collection...

And with the extra my (one of) SSC Indy never looked better...

I ordered mine from BBTS and received a shipping notification last Thursday. No tracking info though, which is strange. Has anyone else ordered from BBTS and received their Indy yet?

I ordered mine from BBTS and received a shipping notification last Thursday. No tracking info though, which is strange. Has anyone else ordered from BBTS and received their Indy yet?

Mine is set to arrive from BBTS on Tuesday; regarding tracking from BBTS, log in to your BBTS account, click on the "VIEW" button next to the order (should be the top order listed on your account summary), and then click the "TRACK" button on the order page.

Back