Hot Toys Tim Burton Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to be able to walk into my toy room and see it without having to lift a cover off everytime.

It'll take like, what, two seconds to lift this off? :rotfl

If you want to walk into the room and see it in regular mode just do the following steps,

- Walk into toy room
- Proceed to Hot Toys 1989 Batmobile with shields
- Take off shields, place somewhere that won't obscure view of Batmobile
- Walk out of toy room
- Walk back into toy room

Viola, you just walked into your toy room and BAM, the shields were off.

Batman puts his shields up for protection from bullets, expolosions, nosy Gothamites, the Police and Joker's goons, we should too. Accurate and practical! :lecture

What works for Batman, works for me.

Batman doesn't use protection when it comes to women. No shields needed there.

Dang! Shields now too! All it needs to do now is go into missle mode! :lol

Pfft. Whimpy Transformers needing CGI to transform!

One that doesn't want the car to be dusty while it's out on display?

Does it matter what the vehicle looks like when nobody's around to see it? I don't care if I'm at work and the car is covered in armor, unseen. When I want to look at it or take pics or have someone over to see it, I'll just say, "SHIELDS OPEN" and take the friggin thing off. Better than having it on display without it and having to worry about the enemy known as dust making it's way into all the sculpted details and sticking to the vehicle.

Idiots.

:exactly: And when I'm asleep the Batmobile will be asleep.

Oh god, its basically 1 meter long and 40cm wide.
1 METER !!

No idea at all where I'd put this.

I know I'm quoting myself which I think is one step away from talking to myself but I have to walk through this.....

The width has even more potential problems than the length I think.
I'm building massive bookshelves anyway so this can have pride of place on top.

But I want this in a massive protective glass/perspex case....and if the thing is 40cm wide on its own, the case would have to be (at least) 45cm, to allow Batman to stand in front of it. No bookshelf is going to be 45 cm wide !

I want a Returns setup with the bat, cat and penguin displayed around the car. No idea how that can happen.

Where is everyone planning to put their car and set up?

I intend to do a monthly rotation. Month 1: Batman w/ Remote: "Stop." Month 2:Batman w/ Remote and Shields: "Stop." Month 3: Batman & Joker by the car. Month 4: Batman in the car w/cockpit open. Month 5: The Car. Month 6:The car w/ shields. Month 7: Returns Batman w/ car. Month 8: Returns Batman w/ shielded car. Month 9: Returns Batman in the car. Month 10: Returns Batman in the car w/ turntable. Month 11: Returns Batman, Catwoman, and Penguin by the car. Month 12: Returns Batman, Catwoman, and Penguin by the shielded car. Other option: I somehow defy the law of gravity and have Superman holding it in the air while Batman's awestruck.

Also, does anyone else have hope for a Kim Basinger female TT. With all of these shopped images of Batman in the car with her, and HT's emphasis on how it's a "Two-Seater," I think it'd be kind of cool if that was a viable display option.

I intend to do a monthly rotation. Month 1: Batman w/ Remote: "Stop." Month 2:Batman w/ Remote and Shields: "Stop." Month 3: Batman & Joker by the car. Month 4: Batman in the car w/cockpit open. Month 5: The Car. Month 6:The car w/ shields. Month 7: Returns Batman w/ car. Month 8: Returns Batman w/ shielded car. Month 9: Returns Batman in the car. Month 10: Returns Batman in the car w/ turntable. Month 11: Returns Batman, Catwoman, and Penguin by the car. Month 12: Returns Batman, Catwoman, and Penguin by the shielded car. Other option: I somehow defy the law of gravity and have Superman holding it in the air while Batman's awestruck.

Also, does anyone else have hope for a Kim Basinger female TT. With all of these shopped images of Batman in the car with her, and HT's emphasis on how it's a "Two-Seater," I think it'd be kind of cool if that was a viable display option.

I was just thinking the same thing about Vicky Vale........... .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back