hot toys terminator comix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty awesome. I've always wondered why the T-1000 never used his knives and arm blades against the T-800.

Pretty awesome. I've always wondered why the T-1000 never used his knives and arm blades against the T-800.

cuz then he could stab arnie right through the head, destroy the chip, which would kill the T-800. then he could kill john conner. then there'd be no movie ;)

Fun series of photos lord-22!

One would say 'because he knew they wouldn't be much use' except he bothered his arse to shoot the T-800 with a handgun so who knows.

What he should have done though was remove and destroy the T-800s chip after he impaled him through his power centre. He could have easily fashioned a tool from his hand to gain access to the chip. Bit of a lack of thoroughness there.

Fun series of photos lord-22!

One would say 'because he knew they wouldn't be much use' except he bothered his arse to shoot the T-800 with a handgun so who knows.

What he should have done though was remove and destroy the T-800s chip after he impaled him through his power centre. He could have easily fashioned a tool from his hand to gain access to the chip. Bit of a lack of thoroughness there.

But that would have entailed the T-1000 having actually read the script.

thank you all

i spent all yesterday afternoon doing the pictures and the all night for the editing.
the kind words are very encouraging.

Back