1/6 Hot Toys - MMS274 - TDKR - John Blake with Bat-Signal 1/6th scale Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises - Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Detective John Blake ??

I thought JGL was great in the film.. but I wouldn't buy a Blake cop figure. :lol

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises - Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Detective John Blake ??

I thought JGL was great in the film.. but I wouldn't buy a Blake cop figure. :lol

I'd rather have JGL as Arthur from Inception. But if Blake is made.. I shall buy him just because he'd look good with Gordon...and he's JGL!

I'd buy a Blake if they made one, but I don't really need him. The only Nolan figure I really need them to make is Ra's. Otherwise, I'm ready to move on to other Bat-franchises.

I'd buy a Blake if they made one, but I don't really need him. The only Nolan figure I really need them to make is Ra's. Otherwise, I'm ready to move on to other Bat-franchises.

Ra's is the most important. He needs to be made. He's the only Villain that hasn't been made besides Talia.

Ra's is the most important.
Well.. he's integral to Nolan's tale, yes. :)

I have a very focused want list from this series; one character /figure ONLY from each of the three films.

I have BRJ for TDK, I'd LOVE Ducard in his LOS gear from BB, & for TDKR.. I'm actually leaning towards Bane again. My Catwoman wants will be more than fulfilled by Michelle - & hopefully Julie :)pray:). :lol

'No Batman?', you say? If Enterbay shrunk their 1/4 Begins Batman down to 1/6.. I'd consider it - great proportions. I'm not a fan of the HT versions - too chunky, & the neck on the cowl always looks way too long to me. I can't stand the TDK suit.. so that's out anyway. :lol

Last edited:

Although I would like a Blake figure Ras should come first...He deserves it more?

Of course Ra's needs to come first but tht doesn't mean they shouldn't make Blake

I really hope Hot Toys does a Blake figure so we'll have two variations of G.C.P.D ON DIsplay.

Would be ok after a Ra's figure. Would need the street clothes with rock climing gear.

Good question, I'd better go with his uniform. But it would probably be a good way to make this become a tough sell by HT offering it with both uniform and street clothes, maybe packed as the Harvey Dent was.

john.jpg

I would buy Blake for sure. He is an important character, and the only thing HT will have to make is headsculpt.

If Blake is a side character then Batman must be one too. Blake was in it more then the dark knight himself :(
So, if Blake is a side character what does that make Coulson?

But HT had already made all the other main characters from the Avengers before making Coulson. They have not done that with Batman yet. They really need to make Fox, Alfred, etc before Blake.

:goodpost: Again...people are actually buying Coulson?

I am :wave

Ra's is the most important. He needs to be made. He's the only Villain that hasn't been made besides Talia.

:exactly: I would buy Ra' the day he was available for PO :impatient:but I would not have any interest in Talia

But HT had already made all the other main characters from the Avengers before making Coulson. They have not done that with Batman yet. They really need to make Fox, Alfred, etc before Blake.

(...)

Blake is not Caulson ... :wink1:

Personally, I'd prefer a non-cop version that represented him as becoming a vigilantly.

Ме тоо.

Ra's is cool, but I'm afraid if they make him it is going to be exclusive, yet Blake could alo fall in that category. I do not think they make Fox, or Alfred, because they will be expencive because of the license yet you can't add any serious accessories, even less than for Gordon or Blake, so there is a risk people won't buy much.

I would love Blake and Alfred for sure, and I think they should make Al Ghul on Batman Begins, not TDKR.

If they do one it will probably be an exclusive or something like Gordon was.

I'm just going to build my own with the t1000 no one wants to buy off me. Lol.

(...) I do not think they make Fox, or Alfred, because they will be expencive because of the license yet you can't add any serious accessories, even less than for Gordon or Blake, so there is a risk people won't buy much.

I would love Blake and Alfred for sure, and I think they should make Al Ghul on Batman Begins, not TDKR.

I think there could be some accessories, depending on the license but you're right as the options are quite limited. Think this is a good topic to talk about in an extra thread so I just launched this:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4886492

Back