Hot Toys - MMS187 - X-Men: The Last Stand: Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no doubt I'll be the 86th person to ask this in the thread but does the new head fit on the old figure properly? Thinking of buying one as an alternate on the Origin's figure.

It's not really a new body. The only difference between the Origins body and the Last Stand body is the Last Stand body has Avengers Cap arms and the lower legs might be the longer Thor versions. Connection at the neck and the torso are pretty much the same.

Thanks then chaps. I may try for this headsculpt then. Dramatic poses with the Origins figure would look better with this expression.

Fired up to get this guy now. I do think he's a new Hawkeye.

what does this mean?

funny enough this costume was originally going to be the Sideshow exclusive for the first release (licensing screwed that up) I like it but the HS isn't for me, much prefer the V1, lots of wolvie stuff to come hopefully (2 movies in around a year)

My dream come true would be a modern yellow/blue costume in days of future past and a HT fig of that :D

He doesn't wear the Yellow/Blue in that Comic so won't be wearing it in the Movie adaption

what does this mean?

He doesn't wear the Yellow/Blue in that Comic so won't be wearing it in the Movie adaption

He means he thinks this is going to sell out and then everyone (except the smart ones i.e. ME) will want one and be willing to pay upwards of $400 on ebay

Someday they'll put a yellow costume on Wolverine....I wonder if Jackman will ever don it.

He means he thinks this is going to sell out and then everyone (except the smart ones i.e. ME) will want one and be willing to pay upwards of $400 on ebay

Someday they'll put a yellow costume on Wolverine....I wonder if Jackman will ever don it.

Yea that's what I meant. :lol I know that sounded vague. I don't know if he will hit $400 but I think it's better to get him now than wait around and watch his price get over $300.

Ready for the next Wolverine figure, Dx14 :yess:

:lol If you think spending 220 on an mms is bad now you can now spend 300 for wolverine with big seam in his head and guy liner around his eyes:monkey4

Sorry I'm not a fan of the dx line, some are good figures don't get me wrong, its just pers always seams to detract the realism and jack up the price. MMS sculpts FTW:wink1:

I would be down for an mms200 to be for the wolverine from the new movie:)

:lol If you think spending 220 on an mms is bad now you can now spend 300 for wolverine with big seam in his head and guy liner around his eyes:monkey4

Sorry I'm not a fan of the dx line, some are good figures don't get me wrong, its just pers always seams to detract the realism and jack up the price. MMS sculpts FTW:wink1:

I would be down for an mms200 to be for the wolverine from the new movie:)

If Dx line is the only way to get battle damage / clean version give me the guyliner.....:)

Alright, just preordered this from Kokomo Toys through eBay. They'll start shipping on June 13. Pretty excited to add this to my collection! I was seriously thinking about just buying up the spare parts to put this together myself, but decided to jump on a complete figure and not have to worry about it.

Anyone with the figure......are the hand pegs the same size as other HT pegs? I cannot seem to fit/squeeze the pegs into the gloved hand.

923092_526863850708034_2093395782_n.jpg

Back