Hot Toys - MMS130 - Predators: Berserker Predator (Full Spec & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You sit through Predator 2 in which Danny Glover says what we're all thinking and calls the thing "_____ face"... I like to think I'm impervious to any of these kinky Alien or Pred design choices now :D.

Chest stomach whatever! It's not exchanging DNA.

It's a silicon based alien life form with acid for blood and it can breath in space...it does what it wants. :rolleyes2

No it cannot! It has limitations placed up it by the creators. Namely Ridley, Scott and James Cameron.
The person or animal impregnated is simply a host. No DNA is exchanged.
The only slight break from this is Alien 3 but even then it was still very much an Alien.
This is standard in all the Alien films up until the Brothers Straus got their highly unskilled thick a pig***t hands on it.

The Alien and Predator did not have sex. Yet that rediculous Predalien thing exists.

No it cannot! It has limitations placed up it by the creators. Namely Ridley, Scott and James Cameron.
The only slight break from this is Alien 3 but even then it was still very much an Alien.
This is standard in all the Alien films up until the Brothers Straus got their highly unskilled thick a pig***t hands on it.

The Alien and Predator did not have sex. Yet that rediculous Predalien thing exists.

I guess it exchanges DNA :dunno :exactly:

While I agree that AVP-R was dookie indeed, you can't bash the Predalien but say the Dog Alien was okay. Predalien was still very much an Alien, too. It's not 50/50. It's like 75/25 or 80/20, which is what we got. Doggy got enough characteristics (most likely the result of DNA exchange, since it grows and gets nutrients inside the host) for us to tell what he came from. Predalien was clearly an Alien, but you could also tell he was born from a Predator.

One of the reasons for the large crown was because this wasn't really a drone. More like a halfway point between drone and queen.

and if you talk trash on this little guy, this little guy will mess you up
352956454_dee2b74485_b.jpg

:lol

Come on man! That Predalein is 50/50. Dreads and mandibles, very up right!

If it were properly thought out, it would be an Alien with the colouring of a Predator and have a different posture, but that is all.

Basically the Brother Straus (not a pretentious name at all) took two of Hollywoods greatest monsters and busted them both down to be movie status.
To me that's what that Predalien represents.

I wouldn't say that about the Predalien. But yeah, the movie and directors can go frick a race horse (apologies for the image).

:chillpill:
Predalien has been around for a while, Strauss bros didn't create it. Also Cameron changed a bit of what Ridley originally had intended for the Alien. Pretty much in every Alien movie someone has put their own spin on what the Alien can do. It happens.

But this is a predator thread. so...ooooo Berserker predator, sure looks nice.

Come on man! That Predalein is 50/50. Dreads and mandibles, very up right!

If it were properly thought out, it would be an Alien with the colouring of a Predator and have a different posture, but that is all.

Basically the Brother Straus (not a pretentious name at all) took two of Hollywoods greatest monsters and busted them both down to be movie status.
To me that's what that Predalien represents.

Come on E, you know this can happen... it's just pure science and I believe in science.

Just the other day a alien popped out of my cat and I caught in mid air and snap its neck. I had to sew my lil kittie up but he was good to go right after that. I thought it was weird but I went ahead and turned on the tube and started watching Smurfs.

All in all it was a pretty good day but like the Predator likes to say "____ happens!!!"

I mean u live overseas I'm sure you see some freaking ____ now and again.... this stuff happens man, you just have to be in the right spot at the right time.

this pred looks nice the body arms i knew they would get around to making it look better this could be my first one, nice work Hot Toys.

Back