Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's on purpose. He's missing it in the film. :)

Haha happy April fools! Thought it would be funny being the Joker thread and all. But now in all seriousness I am missing two buttons off the sleeve, and by research I find those aren't supposed to be missing. Any ideas for replacements? Or Shiz out of luck?

Haha nice one. :lol

I lost one on the grey coat, my guess is we're out of luck unless you can find black dots at a craft store or buy a new jacket.

Haha nice one. :lol

I lost one on the grey coat, my guess is we're out of luck unless you can find black dots at a craft store or buy a new jacket.

Yeah those suckers are hard to keep track of! If I go a new one, it'll be a DX01 with the grenade holders but those are $$$. I think glue would look bad on the material so guess he is battle damaged for now haha. Thanks!

Those little buttons are the worst! Lost some on DX01 and Bank robber Joker. Ive been pretty lucky with DX11 but the worst one was DX13. There are silver buttons missing on both of his jackets. :slap

Those little buttons are the worst! Lost some on DX01 and Bank robber Joker. Ive been pretty lucky with DX11 but the worst one was DX13. There are silver buttons missing on both of his jackets. :slap

I took one from the DX11 shirt and replaced one of the missing buttons on the sleeve and it is a different size. The attention to detail is amazing. I left the last button missing.

Just picked up a dx11 for a good price. But I notice the face paint isn't as vivid or colorful as compared to the high res picture at page 31?

I think it depends on what camera are you using? And what type of lens. But of course mass produced Hot Toys are really a bit less impressive than the prototype pictures, plus HT has very good photographers for their prototype pictures and not all of us collectors are good in photography.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

24pc2t5.jpg

its back in the box now as im shifting. this was the only pic i had. with a cellphone. taken with flash on.

I'm no expert, but he looks just like mine (I.e awesome).

I just got mine and absolutely love it. 'Twas a steal especially because he was new and mint :)
I have a question though. I currently have him on display with the automatic glock.
What hand would I use for displaying him
With the retractable knife that he had in the movie.
There seems to be no hand holding that knife properly. Or is it just me?

I'm no expert, but he looks just like mine (I.e awesome).

I just got mine and absolutely love it. 'Twas a steal especially because he was new and mint :)
I have a question though. I currently have him on display with the automatic glock.
What hand would I use for displaying him
With the retractable knife that he had in the movie.
There seems to be no hand holding that knife properly. Or is it just me?

I think it's the right hand.

Yeah, that's the knife hand. It's been included with every Joker release. It used to drive me batty when I'd see people using it for a gun hand. :lol

@VenusV I'd say there is more flesh tone on your laughing sculpt and maybe the paint is a bit faded on the regular, can't really tell on that one. But it's normal. There are some slight variations on the make up with these.

Back