Hot Toys- MMS 93- Terminator Salvation: Endoskeleton T-600 spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had to remind everyone how cool Endos are doesn't matter if T800 or others:

f_terminatorem_2ca4267.gif

f_terminatorem_261c8c0.gif

Even if I had the money (which I don't lol) I don't think I'd be able to order these until I'd seen the film. I mean, what if it really really really really stinks. Not sure I could collect a cool looking character, if it came from a film that was laughably bad. (not that I'm saying it's gonna be... but the reason I want Terminator figures in general is because I've had years of watching T1 & T2. Lots of scenes and memories of Arnie looking cool, and the T800 looking scary.)

I think i'd have to wait until I'd seen the film before I could decide on such an unknown. I have to say though.. i AM looking forward to seeing it!

Will definitely get the T-600. Even if the film is bad, I'll get the 600. I'm hesitant on the film itself, but the things that give me hope are that Jonathan Nolan helped write the screenplay and Christian Bale is in it. Those two factors are whats keeping me excited to see the film.

Even if I had the money (which I don't lol) I don't think I'd be able to order these until I'd seen the film. I mean, what if it really really really really stinks. Not sure I could collect a cool looking character, if it came from a film that was laughably bad. (not that I'm saying it's gonna be... but the reason I want Terminator figures in general is because I've had years of watching T1 & T2. Lots of scenes and memories of Arnie looking cool, and the T800 looking scary.)

I think i'd have to wait until I'd seen the film before I could decide on such an unknown. I have to say though.. i AM looking forward to seeing it!

possibly Darren,

My thinking is, how bad can it be ? Ive seen nothing but good HT figures increase or stay the same price. Ill pre-order with SSC fingers crossed there will be some news out about it prior to paying SSC

If there isnt then theres more pressure on the film to perform for me when I see it.

I bought an AVP Scar and wasnt completely over awed by the film just thought it was a cool Pred,

Guessing even if its an AVP ill still be happy

and have a figure thas gone up in price like the Scar I have

Even if I had the money (which I don't lol) I don't think I'd be able to order these until I'd seen the film. I mean, what if it really really really really stinks.

I figure that even if the movie is terrible... I mean T3 bad, that at least the design of the T-600 is cool enough (and is Terminator enough) that it will alone warrant purchase.

Now the TX, :yuck Bad movie + (to me) lame design = a pass.

I figure that even if the movie is terrible... I mean T3 bad, that at least the design of the T-600 is cool enough (and is Terminator enough) that it will alone warrant purchase.

Exactly! 100% agreed about everything.

I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't most likely get one of these if offered by HT:
I'd probably get both....I'm hoping they go back and do a T-800 Arnie

tx_1.jpg

tx_4.jpg

250px-Terminatrix.jpg

Back