Hot Toys - MMS 100 - Terminator Salvation - Marcus Wright- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It must just eat away at some people when opinions aren't matched. This site is king of that particular department.

"I really like it"

"NO YOU SHOULDN'T DUMMY"

:D

Thats the trouble really now if it is nt Kojun or Yulli doing the sculpting it s going to fall short.

I like it. I hope this is a taste of things to come with an Arnie Terminator. :rock

I completely agree with nicky, there's no emotional connection with TS. So, eventhough this figure looks great, I definitely have to see the movie first before I decide whether I buy this one or not. There's so much collectible goodness out there these days, that it's best to think an $170+ investment over. HT made it look so easy to produce top notch 12" figures lately. Hope we don't get surfeited... .

I completely agree with nicky, there's no emotional connection with TS. So, eventhough this figure looks great, I definitely have to see the movie first before I decide whether I buy this one or not. There's so much collectible goodness out there these days, that it's best to think an $170+ investment over. HT made it look so easy to produce top notch 12" figures lately. Hope we don't get surfeited... .

well, the nice thing is that the movie is coming out next week, so we'll all be able to see it before the figures actually hit the shelves.

How many figures does this make for TS already? 4? If these are hot sellers, the line could end up being pretty extensive.

How many figures does this make for TS already? 4? If these are hot sellers, the line could end up being pretty extensive.

Doubtful, without seeing the movie, I would guess these 4 will probably be it. Possibly that new motorcycle robot, but as far as people, I think this will be it. IF they do use CGI to have an Arnold T-800 in this movie, that may be the last figure, that or maybe a T-600 with half torn covering, but I don't see too much being add to this lineup, at least not fresh, they may milk the Endos.

doesnt really matter if the beard look superb when the whole face looks off, does it?

Well, that's just your opinion, is it? And it's great you share it. I'm sorry for you that he doesn't live up to your expectations.

I for one think that both headsculpts look great and there's a very good possibility that this guy will enrich my collection.

I like this figure, it's freaking TERMINATOR. I'll buy it.

don't know if i can afford this guy, but i will say if i have $150 freed up i'm totally buying it!!! i like the biker jacket, but i think the duster needs a little bit of weathering IMO.

This looks awsome, I personally am not big on "likeness" just cool figures overall to me, and marcus and john are awsome, i also want a kyle reese.:D

Whoa! That's a great looking figure! LOVE that leather jacket and the undamaged head!

Man, I hope this movie's good! I'm scared of having a whole Detolf full of awesome collectibles for a movie I might well end up hating! It'd be like having a whole bunch of awesome, expensive stuff from Van Helsing or Cat Woman!

:lol:lol:lol

god damn this better be 2009's tdk cause the figures look so damn delicious.... must pre-order now!

Whoa! That's a great looking figure! LOVE that leather jacket and the undamaged head!

Man, I hope this movie's good! I'm scared of having a whole Detolf full of awesome collectibles for a movie I might well end up hating! It'd be like having a whole bunch of awesome, expensive stuff from Van Helsing or Cat Woman!

:lol:lol:lol

good thing you can cancel most of the figures then. the movie starts in two weeks and i doubt connor is gonna be shipping out by then so if you end up hating it you can always cancel.

Tommy Richardson pics look awesome

ap_20090511083724177.jpg.jpg

ap_20090511083735609.jpg.jpg

ap_20090511083744246.jpg.jpg

ap_20090511083754267.jpg.jpg

ap_20090511083808940.jpg.jpg

SOLD. :rock :rock :rock

Back