Hot Toys IM3 Tony Stark figure??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think what we are seeing here is a Tony Stark DX including the base, the work bench and his little robot thing. So along with the Hall of Armours we will be able to create a pretty complete version of Stark's IM3 workshop

I like how this figure and the Mark 47 are all pretty much done. All dressed, sculpted and painted while other releases from months ago don't even have a head yet. Not complaining though. I'll gladly buy all that stuff!

I like how this figure and the Mark 47 are all pretty much done. All dressed, sculpted and painted while other releases from months ago don't even have a head yet. Not complaining though. I'll gladly buy all that stuff!

Which hopefully the Tony and new suit come out in May. Would be nice to watch the film and then have the figure to pose.

Which hopefully the Tony and new suit come out in May. Would be nice to watch the film and then have the figure to pose.

Dream on. We have yet to see final product pictures for the MkVII and there are not even prototype pictures (except for this one "confidential" pic) for the IM3 figures :'(

Dream on. We have yet to see final product pictures for the MkVII and there are not even prototype pictures (except for this one "confidential" pic) for the IM3 figures :'(

I dont expect any IM3 figure to go up for PO until the 21st April at the earliest

I think the delivery date for this will be November and then delayed till February 2014 and then delayed again till April. Then HT will surprise us and deliver it in March 2014 :lol

I think the delivery date for this will be November and then delayed till February 2014 and then delayed again till April. Then HT will surprise us and deliver it in March 2014 :lol

I hate you. Now I'm becoming paranoid too ;_;

I think what we are seeing here is a Tony Stark DX including the base, the work bench and his little robot thing. So along with the Hall of Armours we will be able to create a pretty complete version of Stark's IM3 workshop

Yeah, I have a felling you are correct.

908_411286978950196_1302617738_n.jpg

I'm really excited for the headsculpt. Depending on what it looks like this could be either instant buy or pass.

I still think that's the best one, but none of them totally hit the mark to my eyes. I thought the Mark VII was actually a step back from the Señior Stark of the Mark IV.

Nah. Although I did like the MkIV hs when I first saw it, I have now realised how truly off it is. The MkVII hs is a lot better in my eyes, but still not quite RDJ.
Mech Test Tony Stark seems like a hybrid of RDJ and Tony Stark. It's not quite RDJ, but it's definitely Tony Stark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back