Hot Toys - General Grievous (teaser)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AssassinHood

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I mean it could be the Sideshow one but...

Attachments

• 20240514_133654.jpg
    20240514_133654.jpg
    459.3 KB · Views: 12
has hot toys ever used non hot toys products in their teaser pictures? I think this is hot toys

has hot toys ever used non hot toys products in their teaser pictures? I think this is hot toys
I don’t think so but I think they have used non-figure imagery before. While I do expect a HT Grievous at some point, I don’t know if I’d expect this to be a true teaser for him. Might be more like Bespin Han and just be set decoration.

Don’t give me hope.

Someone with the SS version try and compare

Last edited:
Might be like how they teased Anakin in the Young Ashoka figure. Maybe this is another teaser, so wouldnt surprise me if they make him.

Did they have a hand in the development of Sideshow's Grievous like they did with their clones? It could explain why they could use it in that shot.

1000006416.jpg

This was up for a brief time during Sideshows May 4th event. Several people confirmed seeing it (I did not). It got taken down quick though apparently.🤷🏻‍♂️ It may actually be coming..

It is a small blurry photo, but that doesn't look like the SS one.

Cool teaser, don't think we'll see him going up anytime soon though, he's the perfect figure to center their 20th anniversary of RoTS next year around.

Grievous is coming... we all know it... but is it this year?

I can only hope so. It's the only other PT figure I would get other than Maul (... and Nute Gunray).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back