Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If Sideshow's stock has returned does that mean that the possible "2nd shipment" is arriving? Has this returned to 'in stock' anywhere else?

I know several sellers are raising their prices on this piece. Just curious, gaging the allotment so to speak. I should have mine next week, debating about getting a second body/pants but I really want this in hand first to decide.

I'll have this guy tomorrow. I am well excited. All these pictures are great. I'll post my pictures when I get him.

Is the red LED light quite bright for the eye?

Bri

It is. Too bright, as usual with HT. But you can leave it on for awhile and it fades to a more movie-accurate look all by itself.

Something about the sculpt still seems a bit young or perhaps toyish??

I have to agree. It's a really good sculpt, and definitely Arnold, but there's something not totally 100% about it. I can't put my finger on it. The lips, maybe? Bit too pouty? Jaw slightly elongated?

e8ajequz.jpg

It has arrived. Better, clearer pictures to follow.

Bri

I have to agree. It's a really good sculpt, and definitely Arnold, but there's something not totally 100% about it. I can't put my finger on it. The lips, maybe? Bit too pouty? Jaw slightly elongated?

For me the 'not 100%' is the hairline and the forehead being too caveman sloped. I don't think anything is too elongated. If the forehead were more vertical as I think it should be I think the face would look longer in fact. The facial features look good to me.

Those are very crisp shots, dominishin. I love your Terminator shelf too! What camera are you using and what settings? I suck at taking photos unless it's with natural light. Thanks!

Thanks.

I don't know much about cameras either, just using my sister's Nikon D90 at the "M" marked setting whatever that means haha.

Back