Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found his post.

...I know I'm digging a grave for myself here, so I will post these (blame Wor-gar) and then I will disappear for a while until it is safe to return...

Corner of (my) 1st batch cape:
1-19.jpg

Corner of (my) 2nd batch cape (all the corners/points are the same):
2-18.jpg

I could tell that it was something with a low f stop. I had the f1.8 for a few days, but after doing a little more research I ended up sending it back in favor of the f1.4.

Both are great lenses for the price. That narrow depth of field can really define an image.

It is now the lens with the lowest f stop that I own and after messing with it for a couple hours I'm gonna hunt down a wide angle lens with a low f stop too. I'm totally unhappy with the sigma F4 WA lens that I have.

Oh, and Hot Toys Keaton Batman ROCKS! :hi5:

It is now the lens with the lowest f stop that I own and after messing with it for a couple hours I'm gonna hunt down a wide angle lens with a low f stop too. I'm totally unhappy with the sigma F4 WA lens that I have.

Oh, and Hot Toys Keaton Batman ROCKS! :hi5:

If you're considering a wide angle for figure photos, it's no so great, it's all I have and it works alright, but I wish I had a shorter one or even MACRO.

If you're considering a wide angle for figure photos, it's no so great, it's all I have and it works alright, but I wish I had a shorter one or even MACRO.

No, I'm looking for one to take pictures of the shutters I build after we install them in a home. I also want to use it to take group shots of my wall displays.

I'd love to get a good Macro for figure shots though.

I think it was Rory that was talking about the two different capes textures. I think he's also the only one that has said anything about a firmer belly on later figures.

Yep, you correcto! It was that damn Rory.

Worgar, your pics almost remind me of the old nude kitchen pics. :lol

:lol Is it because of the backside pic of Keaton sans cape? Bat-ass! It's too Schumacher!

Found his post.

Yes -- that's the evidence. So mine isn't as defined as his first cape, that's for sure. Mine's more like the 2nd. Wonder what's up with that scaly first cape? I like the sharper scallops though.

After all the pics, it looks like keaton is taller than bale. do those that have both agree? thanks for the help!!!!

This wins it.

After all the pics, it looks like keaton is taller than bale. do those that have both agree? thanks for the help!!!!

No. I do love the fact that the 89 Batman is jet black. The Nolan Batman suits always feel like a gun metal grey. Jet black and those long pointy ears makes it look menacing. Plus it was the 80's! The late naughties suck. Back then the world wasn't full of ego centric social networking people. The world was a more tolerant place. Not today.

Guyver, i think it's time to stop with the battle damage. You're gonna end up over doing it and it is going to look like
crap-emoticon.gif

Fixed the scrunched up rubber on the elbow.

my gosh... this figure is just amazing, I can't imagine what could possibly top this and the Joker.

Fixed the scrunched up rubber on the elbow.

my gosh... this figure is just amazing, I can't imagine what could possibly top this and the Joker.

The only figure that I can think of lately that is mind blowing in terms of these figures is Jack Sparrow. Him and Bats are the best figures they've done imo.

awesome figure...but the cape is a pain to work with though...been meddling with it for an hour and have yet to find the stance that I want..

awesome figure...but the cape is a pain to work with though...been meddling with it for an hour and have yet to find the stance that I want..

No doubt about that.

There are two things that I ended up liking a lot more than I thought I would -the open mouth sculpt and the extendable gauntlet. Although they don't exactly go well together.

Back