Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today, got the cape to as close to what I wanted as I could, and he's standing next to CR Superman. I didn't have anything loose, broken or missing, and I'm watching for oil. :clap

Got mine today. Best figure ever? Possibly yes!

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

Badass shots SB... love what you did with the eyes. :clap

I'm digging this pic, total Badassitude.

web.jpg

Last edited:
Very cool pics guys.. congrats span sir nice shots...just got my 2nd bat suit today..cool pics too mags ..:clap:duff

Got mine in about two days ago and I'm speechless :thud:...this is by far one of the best all around sculpts I've seen from Hot Toys or any collectible company. I absolutely love it. :panic:

Congrats to those who are also just getting theirs in. :hi5:

btw great pics Span.

Nice pics everybody, glad everybody is starting to get theirs, for those of you that are getting their second Bats, is anyone planning on doing a BD version like I tried hmmmm... I'm curious to see what you guys can come up with! :wink1:
2e778154.jpg

IMG_2907.png

IMG_2861-1.jpg

6a3d978f.jpg

a0bb4d7f.jpg

Got my figure today... oh my gosh, it's so amazing!

Honestly everything is flawless... except for one arm, lol The rubber is kind of scrunched up where the elbow joint is... should I really care about this? it just seems kinda loose there.

Guess I should take the hand and gauntlet off, see if I can pull on it somehow, straighten it out.

Got my figure today... oh my gosh, it's so amazing!

Honestly everything is flawless... except for one arm, lol The rubber is kind of scrunched up where the elbow joint is... should I really care about this? it just seems kinda loose there.

Guess I should take the hand and gauntlet off, see if I can pull on it somehow, straighten it out.

When I got mine, one of my arms was loose too. I pushed his forearm up to put it back in socket but in the process, I broke one of the spikes off the gauntlet for using too much force. :horror Other than that, everything was fine. :)

I dont plan on battle damaging up.I just wanted a xtra one for more poses and car later and possibly using this body with returns figure cowl head sculpt later on if can.. I dont realy like the returns abs look but like batsymbol change on costume and just in case any qc arise...I admire your custom tho guyver very cool sir...:clap

The one thing been trying to figure out is how to utilize the bat symbol and joker symbol into cool pin spotlights for display with these guys...

When I got mine, one of my arms was loose too. I pushed his forearm up to put it back in socket but in the process, I broke one of the spikes off the gauntlet for using too much force. :horror Other than that, everything was fine. :)

I don't think it's the actual socket/joint that's loose, it's the rubber suit... it's scrunched up enough to have a good pinch, it actually kind of sags a bit.

Back