Hot Toys C-3PO (ROTJ)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Until ANH and pull apart ESB come out. And pristine ROTS version. I’ll get those lol.

Got my notice too. 0-0-0 too. Thought it was a mistake seeing two orders billing same day. Eek.
I'd like to see a damaged ESB version as well, but only because it might come with an updated chewie...

Hopefully this doesn't hit the waitlist before Friday. I'm planning on pre-ordering it then because I have some reward points that are going to expire.

I shouldn't need anymore C-3PO's after this unless they come out with an Episode I C-3PO. I have the AOTC version as well.

I picked up a cheap Medicom C-3PO to pull apart for the Cloud City backpack. It’s made of plastic and a bit smaller scale so it should work well with an ESB Chewy if we ever get one.
They're smaller in scale than you think - like I seem to recall its more like 11" tall in total and a very thin build but I guess pulled apart it'll be okay. The headsculpt is okay, not great, but probably a bit better than that SSC abomination.

Just got mine as well!
Same, just got my notice.
I've been very (im)patiently waiting for this.
Very glad to finally get that email.

And they are charging Thursday, May 2nd.
Got mine too! Can’t wait.
yep, got my notice too. Finally! This will be my first and last 3p0
Until ANH and pull apart ESB come out. And pristine ROTS version. I’ll get those lol.

Got my notice too. 0-0-0 too. Thought it was a mistake seeing two orders billing same day. Eek.
Yup. Got my charging tomorrow email.

Did you guys all pre-order him when he went up for pre-order or more recently?

Did you guys all pre-order him when he went up for pre-order or more recently?
Think it was October 2nd of 2023 based on my PayPal activity.

Arrived today, I worked late so only gave it a cursory inspection so far; it's a good figure. Haven't tried the lights yet. One arm piston was detached from a missing pin; I suspected it was in the box so searched very carefully and found the half millimeter or whatever wire, got it back in. Looks good with R2. While the weathering up close is noticeable, can't really see it from a three or four feet away. May not be as heavy as some I've seen but definitely very present.

Back