Hot Toys Battle Angel Alita

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New Prime 1 Alita. Gonna have to get this as well.

prime1statue.jpg
120109987_10223795784707381_7108753152146936988_o.jpg

well then answer this question. should the pleather on the suit fail, do you still plan to keep the suit on?

I factored in the Hot Toys pleather suit deteriorating into my decision to purchase a the Prime 1 statue.

If it fails, I will still have that statue to represent that look for Alita.

First world problems. [emoji23]

I may have to snag another figure just in case.

I snagged a second preorder order earlier this year too. I may want to have one rooted too - this is one of the rare figures where rooted looks better than sculpted hair.

I have too many figures in museum poses because I?m afraid to damage the materials long term.

But Alita looks like a great figure to pose with tons of articulation (without the suit).

I snagged a second preorder order earlier this year too. I may want to have one rooted too - this is one of the rare figures where rooted looks better than sculpted hair.

I have too many figures in museum poses because I?m afraid to damage the materials long term.

But Alita looks like a great figure to pose with tons of articulation (without the suit).

Yeah, I need to take care of a couple of a few other POs before I order another.

Alita Army! lol I do hope they make more variants of her down the line. Mostly the doll body and motor ball versions

I wouldn?t mind seeing her 99 outfit from the moon battle as well.
6a0daa39268605ae6babef856ca6dcad.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's coming up with the cost and info soon. The video is cool as it demonstrates how the hairpiece is removed.

Hmm, usually I love Jki's work, but this looks a little too much like she's wearing a wig to me. Not sure why, maybe because it's a bit too big on top? Or too shiny black?

I have not seen one really stand out real hair version of Alita. One problem I see is you should be able to see her scalp along the part in the hair. That might help the hair to look less wig like.

Hmm, usually I love Jki's work, but this looks a little too much like she's wearing a wig to me. Not sure why, maybe because it's a bit too big on top? Or too shiny black?

Yeah I too thought it looked like a wig. Not a bad option though if you absolutely have to have 'rooted'

Back