HOT TOYS- ALIEN 3 - DOG ALIEN full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After considering the size of my collection I'm figuring its time to scale back a bit. I think this guy will end up being a pass... I think he looks really cool, but just realizing that just because I can afford it doesn't mean I need to own it :lol

i think HT are being there own worst enemy at the moment. just to much stuff is coming out at the same time :monkey2:monkey2

i think HT are being there own worst enemy at the moment. just to much stuff is coming out at the same time :monkey2:monkey2

gotta agree there. I am simply trying to figure out which figures are gonna sell out , buying them now and buying the other ones later. For example the figure this thread is based on.
There is such thing as rich collectors but I don't think they can be classed as collectors since you can't collect something if you have everything from it. :lecture:rotfl

I still don't get it....:lol How can you collect if you have nothing to collect.
I have a collection of old bears which I don't buy anymore. I'm not collecting them. ... :lol

what zoo is trying to say is... if you buy more than one of a series of something than you have become a "collector" of those said items. weither it be bears or action dolls or acorns in someones case. :D

what zoo is trying to say is... if you buy more than one of a series of something than you have become a "collector" of those said items. weither it be bears or action dolls or acorns in someones case. :D
big boy, who you talking bout that collects acorns?

And, to stay on topic, that is exactly what Zoo is trying to say.....

Any news on this guy yet? Seems he's kind of on the backburner with HT with Batman and Iron Man on the forefront. Really hope this turns out well. If done correctly, this could be the one with the best pose capabilities. Plus, the Dog Alien just looks badass!

This is the third figure I have to order and pay for after my pre orders. What the hell are hot toys doing this year.

Batman Dark Knight Costume ( ordered )
Batman Dark Knight Begins Costume ( to be ordered )
Batman Joker version 1 ( ordered and received )
Batman Joker Version 2 Bank Robber ( ordered )
Batman Two-Face ( ordered )

Iron man Mark 1 ( ordered )
Iron Man Mark 2 ( ordered )
Iron man Mark 3 ( ordered )

Dog Alien ( to be ordered )
Alien space suit Kane ( ordered and received )
Alien space suit Dallas ( ordered and received )

Thats like $2200 !!!!. Holy crap !. Why did I just add that up !!!.
I have never had a problem keeping up with hot toys you know but the end of this year they have shot alot of stuff out in a short amount of time ( sounds wrong and funny :lol ).

Its quite scary really. I hate not buying some of this stuff. I have kids sending me messages everyday on youtube saying like ..

" I can't wait for your lost predator review !!! ".

:lol I say.. " but I'm not getting the lost predator !. :monkey2 ".

Anyway , I'm a massive fan of alien 3 , this might actually jump in front of dark knight batman begins suit for priority.
Still have to pay for mark 1 and 2 though. :horror
This hobbys sucks to rock. :naughty:D

alien-3.gif

Back