Growing A Beard: Do You Have What It Takes?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't grow one now due to where I work but I've had some nice ones in the past. I've had a standard fat beard, Abe beard and my favorite was like what Jack Nicholson had in Anger Managment. My wife like just ok but other men would give a nod.

I can but it takes me a bit longer than other men that can either because my follicles are spread too far apart compared to others or because my facial hair requires a certain length before it bends. To start off with it just sticks straight out, thusly you can still see a lot of skin until the hair starts to lay flat.

I'm Italian, and mine kinda grows like that, I just don't have the thick facial hair that it takes to pull it off I think. I would probably have to quit shaving for a couple months.

I have a really patchy stubble beard. It looks horrible but I got sick of shaving my facial hair close to the skin because of all of skin irritation I get from it (I've tried every concoction out there and nothings worked). So I've learned to embrace my grotesque facial hair :lol

My beard is not too thick, spotty, and for some Irish reason in my DNA, red/blonde. I look like some kind of weird prairie wizard, especially when I let my high-hairlined locks grow out :lol

You must have some appeal in other departments because I don't think young women really like beards these days. :dunno

Actually they do but, only the hippie Douglas Coupland/CBC Radio 2 trend bitxhes really love it. :)

I have a really patchy stubble beard. It looks horrible but I got sick of shaving my facial hair close to the skin because of all of skin irritation I get from it (I've tried every concoction out there and nothings worked). So I've learned to embrace my grotesque facial hair :lol

I'm the same, I get a rash and spots when I clean shave. Although in fairness I always let it grow out too long between shaves where clean shaving on a more frequent basis might not produce the rash.

Back