General Laurel and Hardy figure discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see the set is limited to 500, is Big Chief the only place to pick up the set?

Is the 500 limitation for the Sons of the Dessert edition, or are there only 500 sets made in total?

The interest for these seems rather weak I fear.

Is the 500 limitation for the Sons of the Dessert edition, or are there only 500 sets made in total?

The interest for these seems rather weak I fear.

In the Uk L&H are huge other parts of the world as well, I think you may be right the Sons of the Dessert edition is 500

Where does it say that the "Sons of the Desert" edtion is limited to 500?

Another question...

How much is the shipping cost to the U.S. from Big Chief?

You are right aljf, L&H are more popular in Europe than in the the U.S.

Where does it say that the "Sons of the Desert" edtion is limited to 500?

Another question...

How much is the shipping cost to the U.S. from Big Chief?

You are right aljf, L&H are more popular in Europe than in the the U.S.

On the order page it says edition size is 500, so I wonder if its just the Sons set and a regular set will come soon after. I love Stan and Babe I have followed them for years and years I have there autographs tons of books, statues, busts and DVD sets :yess:

I just put my order in for the boys at Big Chief...

With only 500 units for the "Sons of the Desert" edition I didn't want to take the chance of missing it.

Have they said if they plan a Music Box version?

Sean

All you need to do is find some overalls that fit the bodies.

I'm sure if these sell well, Big Chief will offer that version. They have already noted that these are the street clothes version, implying that there will be at least one other version.

All you need to do is find some overalls that fit the bodies.

I'm sure if these sell well, Big Chief will offer that version. They have already noted that these are the street clothes version, implying that there will be at least one other version.

Yeah, that's the problem. Overalls that fit Ollie aren't available. I have a custom Stan and Ollie but the overalls I have, commonly available on eBay, look great for Stan but are way too tight for Ollie's padded body.

And I just don't know there will be the demand for these figures to warrant alternate outfit versions, especially at $515 for the set.

I just don't know that they are worth $515. Well, I know they aren't, but I really would like them.

Sean

I just got a notice from "Big Chief"...

Mr. Laurel and Mr. Hardy will be delayed, the just started gearing up their production and delivery will be pushed back to Feb. 2021.

I thought they would be pushed back further due to the virus... Time will tell though.

Bummer. I had hoped to Christmassify these figs this year. Aw well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back