Gambit officially happening!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As long as Logan and "the Weapon X program" are referenced in some way, shape or form I'm in. Extra points if there's a moment where Stryker notices Gambit and nods approvingly as if he has some sinister plan. Even more extra points if Gambit then turns to the camera and smiles *as his eyes glow yellow* dun dun DUNN!
That sounds pretty bad-ass. Surprised they never did that before.

I really think Gambit could work and hope it one day gets off the ground. The plot (if true) doesn't sound bad to me at all.

However, I really hope Tatum leaves the project. I've always thought he was wrong for the role, but it's so much more apparent after seeing him in Kingsman 2 - his southern accent is awful and he needs to hit the gym.

I still think the best chance to get a Gambit film off the ground is to introduce him in X-Force and than give him a solo flick. He should interact with Deadpool and Colossus. Bonus points if they bring Psylocke into the fold as well.

Yes, but I want comic accurate costume, I'm afraid of Hollywood's black leather invasion

I have that thought in the back of my mind too but hopefully, the director leans more towards the “Deadpool-side” of costumes, instead of previous X-Men ones. Tatum’s enthusiasm from a few years ago made me feel like he would be the type to push towards a more faithful looking costume. Hopefully, Reynolds can be in his ear about that too.

I still don't care that this is being made. Gambit is arguably one of the least interesting of x-men, to me anyway. I'd rather have a solo Colossus movie.

I still don't care that this is being made. Gambit is arguably one of the least interesting of x-men, to me anyway. I'd rather have a solo Colossus movie.

It's not really a "Gambit" movie. It's basically a Mutant Massacre movie - which makes perfect sense.

Everybody knows Fantomex is the superior Master Thief.

fantomex+mystery.jpg

Back