Furiosa (May 24, 2024)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Max got humiliated by Furiosa? :oops:
When did that happen?

Anyway, I don't think Fury Road would have worked with Mel Gibson back. It would've have needed completely different dynamics between the characters and that would have been a completely different movie.
And I really like the movie we got.
I meant if they brought back Mel I wouldn’t want him to be treated like Indy was in Dial of Destiny or Solo was in Force Awakens although Max being grumpy would at least make sense lol

Max family is dead and life sucks due to nuclear war.

Indy/Solo got divorced and are just miserable and stuck wandering in a wasteland of existence because. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
So…

The longest

The most violent

The longest chase

The most vehicles in a chase

The first non linear

1715549384638.gif

LOVE THIS!!!

HATE this.

The manic energy of George Miller should be consumed in small doses. 1.5 to 2 hours MAX.
Mad Max 1: 93 min

TRW: 96 min

Thunderdome: 107 min

FR: 120 min

Furiosa 148 min :horror

Mad Max 1 Budget: 400k

TRW Budget: 4.5 million

Thunderdome Budget: 10 million

FR Budget: 185 million

Furiosa Budget: 168 million

Yeah I know this is meant to have more story and be less of a pure chase movie like Fury Road... but 2 and a half hours still seems excessive for a Mad Max movie. As I don't care about the world THAT much. Lol

I think ill still see it in the theatre. Anya is hot and I wanna see the Max cameo. Altough my standards will be very low.

Mad Max 1: 93 min

TRW: 96 min

Thunderdome: 107 min

FR: 120 min

Furiosa 148 min :horror

Mad Max 1 Budget: 400k

TRW Budget: 4.5 million

Thunderdome Budget: 10 million

FR Budget: 185 million

Furiosa Budget: 168 million
So Furiosa is a low budget thing - cool

Man that jump in budget between the first two wow never realised that. MM2 must have been one of the most expensive Aussie films at the time.

blow the panties off Barbie and shred them to pieces.
I love taking Wor-Gar’s statements out of context, so much fun to be had!

Its near but im sure Anya Taylor joy and hemsworth must cost less than Tom Hardy and mostly Charlize Theron.
I’m not so sure, but actors like these sometimes take pay cuts for things they care about. I think overall in terms of pay it’s probably Theron, Hemsworth, Hardy, Taylor-Joy. Maybe it evens out. The lower budget is possibly more cg damnit.

I remember seeing Mad Max on VHS in the 80s and MM2 not long after.
Me and my mates from school(we would have been aged 6 and 7),had memorised a lot of the quotes!
"push me,shove you!" eyc etc.
So many iconic characters,mainly villains!!!

80s Australia I always look back fondly on,TESB and ROTJ were always there,but Max was something else.
Razorback was another Aussie movie that scared the crap out of me.

Looking forward to seeing this new Furiosa chapter,if not for story,then the spectacle of chase scenes and **** getting blown up!!

Back