• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: SS G.I. Joe and lotr exc, Sota Pumpkinhead mega scale, Hard Hero Transformers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

daydalus1

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have a few of the G.I. Joe 1/6 figures I'm looking to get rid of. All are still sealed in their brown shipper.

Crimson Cobra CommanderSOLD
Cobra Commander exclusiveSOLD
Cobra TrooperSOLD

I also have a Legolas exclusive $30.00 shipped

Prices are for US shipping only. Payment by Paypal only please.

gijoe.jpg

Last edited:
FS: Hard Hero Transformers Unicron and Busts

I have a few of the Hard Hero Transformers busts as well as the full size Unicron statue. I would like to sell these together but I will price them for individual sale as well. All are in mint condition except for Optimus Prime. One of his antennas is broken. I'm sure it can be fixed pretty easily. I will throw him in free if someone takes the entire lot.

Prowl $25.00
Starscream $25.00
Soundwave $25.00
Ironhide $25.00
Ravage $25.00
cyclonus(comic city con exclusive 001/100) $50.00
Unicron $125.00
$250.00 for the lot including Optimus
All prices include shipping in US.
Paypal please.

tfstatues.jpg

Last edited:
FS: Sota Pumpkinhead mega scale

Pumpkinhead by Sota Toys. Still sealed.
Asking $35.00 shipped in US
Paypal please.

sota.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS: Sota Pumpkinhead mega scale

When I see this statue I think of this pic. (hope you don't mind me posting). Bump

Re: FS: Sota Pumpkinhead mega scale

Not at all Vader AL. That's too funny. It will kinda give people an idea of the size of this thing as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back