• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: MOTU Classics, Venom ex. LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

daydalus1

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have several of the Maters of the Universe Classics for sale. All are still sealed on card. Some of the cards have a few dings from shipping.

He-man (original) SOLD
Skeletor (original)SOLD
Triclops SOLD
Merman SOLD
Hordak SOLD
Webstor SOLD
Zodak (original) SOLD
Beastman SOLD
Teela SOLD
Stratos SOLD
IMG_0386-1.jpg

IMG_0387.jpg

I'd be willing to make some price adjustments if you buy Three or more. I would love to make a deal on the whole lot. All prices include shipping in US.

I also have an exclusive Venom Legendary Scale Bust for sale. It is as new with both boxes for shipping. #179 LISTED ON EBAY

IMG_0384.jpg

Last edited:
Man, someone needs to buy that Venom. I would pick it up, but trying to get out of habit of buying doubles.

If there is no interest in the venom over the weekend I will probably list it on ebay next week.

Lowered the prices on the remaining MOTU figures. The cards are near mint on these. If I don't get any bites soon I'll have to go to the Bay. Trying to get some Christmas money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back