• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Custom Iron Man Obadiah Stane

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FS: SSC Trick 'R Treat Sam, Park's ESB Luke's Saber, Robocop, Medicom R2-D2 & 3PO

Basically the guy who was supposed to trade with me, sent me the $200 but has yet to send the Iron Man BD MK.III to which we agreed to. I am giving him more time before I out him as a POS.

Re: FS: SSC Trick 'R Treat Sam, Park's ESB Luke's Saber, Robocop, Medicom R2-D2 & 3PO

did you send the Robocop already to him?

I did, I figured the $200 payment that was sent to me was on good faith. I see him on here but he has not responded. So I'll give him until this weekend.

I hope it works out. I've been really lucky with trading partners but it is scary.
If they are online and ignoring you that's effed up, even if it does work out.

that really sux, I hope it works out also. I am dealing with someone also that has had a month now to send my figure.

Thanks Yo! & Addicted2C for your support. :duff

Trick R Treat Sam is SOLD!

Deak Starkiller - Not to troll your thread... but I really hope that the trade works out for you man. Good luck.

Re: FS: Medicom R2-D2 & 3PO & Park's ESB Luke's Lightsaber...

BUMP! No longer being ripped off (I FINALLY got the IM MK.II BD in the mail), and I have lowered prices! Also I saw THOR, it was great. :wave

Re: FS: Medicom R2-D2 & 3PO & Park's ESB Luke's Lightsaber...

Excellent! :clap

But somebody needs to learn some communication skills.:emperor

Yeah, but I am glad it's over. Just like at the end of a Friday the 13th movie...I hope re-re Jason doesn't pop out of the water to drag me under. :( Also, BUMP!

Back