Firebird's Collection of Figures, Statues & Busts...[Update on Page 72, 73 & 77]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Firebird's Collection of Figures, Statues & Busts

Spider-Man3BlackSuitVersion1.jpg

An excellent Pose.

damn I want my 89 joker!

toys2 said another 2 weeks or so....gahhh!

awesome haul buddy, they look great!

Sweet shots bud. The spidey looks very cool. Congrats again :duff

Great Pic's my friend ;)

Very nice :clap :clap

Cool Lara and Bats figures!! Congrats!! :)

An excellent Pose.

That is one great haul there. Congrats

Sweeeet, but;

19646830.jpg

damn I want my 89 joker!

toys2 said another 2 weeks or so....gahhh!

awesome haul buddy, they look great!

Thank you very much everyone for the great comments and I really do appreciate it! :hi5:

@Jedah -The living room; where most of the collection is, doesn't have that great of lighting and it is tough to get some good shots most of the time, but I will take some updated pics here sometime soon of the collection. Also, I am in the works of making some custom displays for my foyer. The foyer is such a waste of space right now and I might as well make good use of it.

I think its a big, tacky eye sore. I'm not a fan of the large stands HT does.

Can't see pic.

I prefer the crappy black stand. Less is more. I want to focus on the figure, not an enviroment/stand.

Can't see pic.

I prefer the crappy black stand. Less is more. I want to focus on the figure, not an enviroment/stand.

That sounds strange coming from a statue collector. But whatever you like what you like. :hi5:

Well if we're talking statues, that's a whole different set of likes and dislikes.

1/6 stuff, I just want the figure. Nothing more, nothing less.

Thank you very much everyone for the great comments and I really do appreciate it! :hi5:

@Jedah -The living room; where most of the collection is, doesn't have that great of lighting and it is tough to get some good shots most of the time, but I will take some updated pics here sometime soon of the collection. Also, I am in the works of making some custom displays for my foyer. The foyer is such a waste of space right now and I might as well make good use of it.

Sounds interesting, glad I have this thread subscribed. :D

As ridiculous as I think that stand is, it looks good here.

Nice shots, Birdy.

Thanks KD! :hi5: I really like the way HT includes these dios with some of the figures. It gives me different ways to display the figure instead of having it sit on the plan black display base that is always offered with this figs. Also, more action poses can be done with these dios as well. :)

Sounds interesting, glad I have this thread subscribed. :D

:yess: Right now I am just having trouble picking out what wood I want to use for the display cabinets. I would like to use cherry, but that has to be special ordered here and it can be quite expensive too.

Lara2.jpg

Spider-manFirebird.jpg

Here are some posters that -jay- made using my pics. He was bored. :lol

Thanks again bud. They look great!!! :hi5:

Back