Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It means you have to go back to your original seller and request the Fenrir parts from them instead.

The Fenrir parts are only for collectors who ordered AC Cloud directly from them unfortunately. I would suggest looking into 3D printed parts if you really want it.
Aah, that sucks. My original seller was a rando on eBay. If anyone knows where I could get a 3D print of em, that would be very helpful! :D

Attachments

• 9D903786-6A57-4782-82AE-2CFF5B258603.jpeg
    9D903786-6A57-4782-82AE-2CFF5B258603.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
Well I got my SGD Tifa in today and she is huge and has weight to her, she didn't come with her skirt and shoes yet which I was told would ship later this month but her size is impressive in person I'm still not seeing a full resemblance to Tifa in game but she she does look nice I probably won't display mine until I have her full set of clothes I'll take comparison pics of her next to the 1/3 fanart when she's complete

Gundamit has AC Cloud Deluxe for retail

https://gundamit.com/gametoys-gt006c-final-fantasy-cloud-strife-fenrir_p0695.html

Also, if anyone from here did buy from them (I noticed one had been sold since I put up the post), try to have Gundamit box it with more caution, there have been instances documented here of the bike arriving damaged. Which you can see on their site trying to sell at a discount.
Hey all, just joined the forum after lurking for a while! Wanted to thank @emptyPROXY for this heads up a few days ago - was able to snag one of them and hopefully will join you all in GameToys ownership in a few months when it arrives! It'll be a nice upgrade from my Play Arts Kai Cloud v1 and Hardy Daytona.

I also went a little crazy and ordered the Dragon Studio 1/4 scale Sephiroth v2.0 resin yesterday and it already shipped this morning from China. I have about a month to find where in my house I can actually display this thing in all its 115cm glory lmao.

There's still two left in-stock on FNC if anybody is still looking for it and missed out on the pre-order.

Glad to be here and learn from you all!

1715976243728.png

Hey all, just joined the forum after lurking for a while! Wanted to thank @emptyPROXY for this heads up a few days ago - was able to snag one of them and hopefully will join you all in GameToys ownership in a few months when it arrives! It'll be a nice upgrade from my Play Arts Kai Cloud v1 and Hardy Daytona.

I also went a little crazy and ordered the Dragon Studio 1/4 scale Sephiroth v2.0 resin yesterday and it already shipped this morning from China. I have about a month to find where in my house I can actually display this thing in all its 115cm glory lmao.

There's still two left in-stock on FNC if anybody is still looking for it and missed out on the pre-order.

View attachment 703209
It's a really nice statue, however it takes up soooo much room. Also, the photos lead me to believe that the face sculpt is somewhat "off".

I heard that they'll be making a Advent Children Cloud vs Sephiroth similar to what FanArt Studios did. I'm very interested in that once they reveal it. I really wanted to get my hands on the FanArt Studios statue but it's all but gone now and I was late to the statue collecting scene.

It's a really nice statue, however it takes up soooo much room. Also, the photos lead me to believe that the face sculpt is somewhat "off".

I heard that they'll be making an Advent Children Cloud vs Sephiroth similar to what FanArt Studios did. I'm very interested in that once they reveal it. I really wanted to get my hands on the FanArt Studios statue but it's all but gone now and I was late to the statue collecting scene.
Yeah, I’m going to need to clear out a ton of room just to display him. He clearly doesn’t like to share his spotlight haha. I’m hopeful the face sculpt looks good in person, I’ll post photos when it arrives.

The Solar Studios Cloud vs Sephiroth is stunning too, I think preorders have been closed for a while but they’ll probably be floating around once they’re released.

I’m curious how Dragon Studios handles it. They haven’t modeled Cloud yet right?

View attachment 703209

Makes me happy to know I am helping out, keep collecting friends!

So i just got sephi and hes already flaking on the arm hehe (kill me now)
Becareful on your figs guys

Attachments

• Messenger_creation_2e78977d-eb04-4399-84e6-fdd6cab44298.jpg
    Messenger_creation_2e78977d-eb04-4399-84e6-fdd6cab44298.jpg
    244.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Messenger_creation_73b3e97e-0d78-4232-b877-c03dd637f658.jpg
    Messenger_creation_73b3e97e-0d78-4232-b877-c03dd637f658.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
So i just got sephi and hes already flaking on the arm hehe (kill me now)
Becareful on your figs guys
Awww nooo, that's a bummer. Was he brand new in the box, or a used figure? I was thinking if used, maybe they had his elbow bent during display and it caused that. If it's new, I don't know why it happened...

I wonder if you can glue that piece back on (since it hasn't fallen off yet?) I will say, the leather on mine did feel dry. I wonder if there is a way to moisturize it?

I just checked over my Sephiroth and everything still seems intact, but his pose is pretty simple/forgiving on the fabric. The only thing really wrong with mine is that the wing is starting to look weird at the tips of the feathers and it doesn't want to stay in his back very well. I've got putty on it and it leans against the glass for support, or else it slowly falls down lol

20240518_001529.jpg

20240518_001603.jpg

20240518_002446.jpg

Used. Seller didnt noticed it til i showed it, hes willing to ship it back but, i feel like this is too good to pass up. I just thought this was real leather and it wont flake up this fast since its release.

I traded it for around $200+threezero soundwave(with missing piece) and a ko grimlock black mamba(around $60-70) you guys think its a lost? 😂

Used. Seller didnt noticed it til i showed it, hes willing to ship it back but, i feel like this is too good to pass up. I just thought this was real leather and it wont flake up this fast since its release.

I traded it for around $200+threezero soundwave(with missing piece) and a ko grimlock black mamba(around $60-70) you guys think its a lost? 😂
Leather will still flake if you do not take care of it actually. Not sure what Sephiroth is using but I have not seen much about it flaking yet.

However, my Sephiroth pesudo zip have actually start detaching itself so I have to manually glue them back, not hard to do just terrible because each is like a single small silver piece.

Since it's at the back it's not that noticeable but you should exercise more care on this now by not moving around that part much.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
well I’ve had the figure for about a year and a half now.

I’ve only used 303, but it looks like there’s no avoiding the “flaking” over time, ‘cause humidity and other environment concerns come in to play.

• Apply it on a microfibre towel, lightly dab it and another microfibre to wipe out the excess.

the f*cked-up part is them decal zippers, wishes they went for an actual zipper or at least similar to what AC Cloud has they do peel off overtime. And the flexible wire that holds the coat keeps popping out of its seat.

So as a remedy, I had mine customized to an actual leather, If I like the results I’ll post it here.

Attachments

• IMG_9552.jpeg
    IMG_9552.jpeg
    261.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9605.jpeg
    IMG_9605.jpeg
    486.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9604.jpeg
    IMG_9604.jpeg
    306.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9789.jpeg
    IMG_9789.jpeg
    50.7 KB · Views: 0
I was not expecting such a huge size difference in 1/3 and 1/2 scale! SGD Tifa is very beautiful! I hope mine arrives soon, it's been shipped out the other day, she's on a boat now lol!

Back