Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I chose Sea Shipping too, but I wait for the clothing set released, then ship together with the body.

Did you get your number?
"GL0XXX/1999" (Global edition)

May watch some review videos here (though they're in Chinese)

【【全网首发】省流:可以!SGD Studio蒂法Tifa1/3手办开箱!-哔哩哔哩】 https://b23.tv/CxhEFbb

【SGD STUDIO大比例可动蒂法她来了-哔哩哔哩】 https://b23.tv/vesOFlH

They're beautiful! I'm glad SGD Tifa is actually how it was advertised!

I have no idea what global number is mine. I didn't even know that was a thing. I'm just happy to get a Tifa lol!

I really don't know what to do for the Cloud's 1st class body...

Buy it to William, clearly more exepensive with risk of custom charge but being sure to have it?
Or wait that Kit have it, less expensive and without custom charge, but with a chance to miss it..

Gametoys is really annoying with this Cloud 1st Classe, not to do as usual with a normal stock available everywhere...

I really don't know what to do for the Cloud's 1st class body...

Buy it to William, clearly more exepensive with risk of custom charge but being sure to have it?
Or wait that Kit have it, less expensive and without custom charge, but with a chance to miss it..

Gametoys is really annoying with this Cloud 1st Classe, not to do as usual with a normal stock available everywhere...
That's why I didn't pick up the body only the arm, it's kinda silly to have a hair piece, if I not mistaken didn't Cloud only have that outfit at the end of crisis core that's about it? It would be nice if they could include a bloody face/dirty face with it to goes with the scene.

That's why I didn't pick up the body only the arm, it's kinda silly to have a hair piece, if I not mistaken didn't Cloud only have that outfit at the end of crisis core that's about it? It would be nice if they could include a bloody face/dirty face with it to goes with the scene.
He also had it in the Nibelheim flashback in Rebirth

He also had it in the Nibelheim flashback in Rebirth
Thank you, I forgot that completely. Even those it was in the first act/demo. None the less I just wish they offer it with more stuff, since you can only use the Dlx version of AC Cloud head with the hair piece that come with, and that eye is lack of mako too.

A dirty/ bloody face would have been perfect to make it a full release as there's scenes in rebirth that could use it too. Then just throw the hair piece in too for those who have the spare head.

So now you're looking for the extra head? I'd probably sell mine, I had no interest in the 1st Soldier Cloud set. AC all the way!
Thank you, I really appreciate the offer! But I think I will pass, you have already helped me big time before

The idea for the 1st class body by Gametoys was to have an additional option for those collectors who ordered the deluxe version of the AC Cloud and gotten an extra headsculpt.

It's not a must have if you don't have the extra headsculpt or if you have the headsculpt but don't see the point of the 1st class body. That said, the additional 80 bodies released by Gametoys have already sold out in minutes so the best thing to do is to wait for the next round of pre-orders to open up if there's still a demand for it.

FWIW, my additional headsculpt is actually not looking to the side and looking straight front and apparently I'm not the only one who have this.

My SGD Tifa from FNC just got marked as "shipped", now all I have to do is wait for Tifa to arrive in around 2 months, and then for her clothes to also arrive afterwards!

One of the early reviews from bilibili shows SGD Tifa off quite nicely, even though the guy censored Tifa's undies. The fingers CAN move easily! She also has nice looking toes but they're not separate. Interestingly, the white shirt in the video doesn't have a metallic hole on Tifa's back, maybe it's a second alternate white shirt.

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1pZ421E7oe

The idea for the 1st class body by Gametoys was to have an additional option for those collectors who ordered the deluxe version of the AC Cloud and gotten an extra headsculpt.

It's not a must have if you don't have the extra headsculpt or if you have the headsculpt but don't see the point of the 1st class body. That said, the additional 80 bodies released by Gametoys have already sold out in minutes so the best thing to do is to wait for the next round of pre-orders to open up if there's still a demand for it.

FWIW, my additional headsculpt is actually not looking to the side and looking straight front and apparently I'm not the only one who have this.
But why was this additional body never for preorder?
All the other Gametoys additonal bodies had a PO window, this one didnt for some reason.
Does anybody know if Kit will have the Body on Preorder? Just read here that he will get more bodies at some point.

But why was this additional body never for preorder?
All the other Gametoys additonal bodies had a PO window, this one didnt for some reason.
Does anybody know if Kit will have the Body on Preorder? Just read here that he will get more bodies at some point.
My best guess is the body was always meant for deluxe collectors (and probably a certain percentage based on past sales) that wanted to use the extra headsculpt. After all, not many people are buying headless figures for collection. You are buying it because either you have the extra headsculpt or you intend to kitbash with either another character or Remake Cloud.

They probably didn't expect that some collectors are going to start hoarding and selling them at inflated prices or some wanting to use the body for kitbash or change the base body of Remake Cloud.

And no, not all Gametoys products have PO window. Sephiroth was released quite quickly after announcement with extra nude bodies for sale as ready stock (since it shared the same body base as Ichigo). The same goes for Hollow Ichigo extra bodies. The recent arms set are also another extra item that was on sale immediately.

As of now, the body is sold out but since there's still quite a bit of demand Gametoys may consider making more of the body, you just have to wait or buy it at inflated price now.

Feel like the addition body should be the same number as AC Cloud deluxe or more instead just 80, is like don't make sense to only have so limited amount while there more deluxe version, now you just competing with people who just want the body hoping in the future they can get a head sculpt, I really hope they make a pre order down the line

My best guess is the body was always meant for deluxe collectors (and probably a certain percentage based on past sales) that wanted to use the extra headsculpt. After all, not many people are buying headless figures for collection. You are buying it because either you have the extra headsculpt or you intend to kitbash with either another character or Remake Cloud.

They probably didn't expect that some collectors are going to start hoarding and selling them at inflated prices or some wanting to use the body for kitbash or change the base body of Remake Cloud.

And no, not all Gametoys products have PO window. Sephiroth was released quite quickly after announcement with extra nude bodies for sale as ready stock (since it shared the same body base as Ichigo). The same goes for Hollow Ichigo extra bodies. The recent arms set are also another extra item that was on sale immediately.

As of now, the body is sold out but since there's still quite a bit of demand Gametoys may consider making more of the body, you just have to wait or buy it at inflated price now.
But at least with Sephiroth and Ichigo body it was just the body, which is less tempting for people to get unless you have the base figure, but with Cloud it also include buster sword hair piece and 1st class outfit

Feel like the addition body should be the same number as AC Cloud deluxe or more instead just 80, is like don't make sense to only have so limited amount while there more deluxe version, now you just competing with people who just want the body hoping in the future they can get a head sculpt, I really hope they make a pre order down the line
Have to clarify, the 80 nos. of bodies were additional releases after the initial sold out numbers. I'm not clear on the amount of initial amount of bodies released but it was definitely much more than 80 or even 200 considering other Taobao shops got it first before CM even start selling.

So bringing back to what I said before, the initial released amount is probably a percentage of the deluxe releases (considering not many collectors wanted the side eyed Cloud).

For Sephiroth and Ichigo body, I understand what you are saying but realistically you are not going to use the body for other figures given the size and color toning.

That said, I do wish Gametoys opens up pre-order again for those who missed it.

Ok. didnt know that about Sephiroths body etc. Only noticed GT with Zach and Cloud AC.

Still feels weird no matter who is the targeted audience since a lot of people who ordered the Deluxe Edition seemed not to be able to obtain the body.
A preorder, and if its only a short one, would have been a better solution in my opinion. That way everybody that wants a body gets at least one fair chance to obtain it. Especially since the new Game just came out so it was foreseeable that demand was gonna be high anyways.

I really hope GT decides to make a PO possibility through OSK for the Body.

Ok. didnt know that about Sephiroths body etc. Only noticed GT with Zach and Cloud AC.

Still feels weird no matter who is the targeted audience since a lot of people who ordered the Deluxe Edition seemed not to be able to obtain the body.
A preorder, and if its only a short one, would have been a better solution in my opinion. That way everybody that wants a body gets at least one fair chance to obtain it. Especially since the new Game just came out so it was foreseeable that demand was gonna be high anyways.

I really hope GT decides to make a PO possibility through OSK for the Body.
Somewhere earlier in the thread I have mentioned that those who wanted it in China or other shops have gotten the initial releases. I got it relatively easy and from CM Warehouse instead of other shops from Taobao. Gametoys have also released quite a few bodies to various reputable Taobao Toys/Figures shops for sale too so the total amount was actually quite substantial. You could actually purchase the body from CM Warehouse(GT's distributor) for a while after release.

However, when it comes to international sellers, it seems some of the sellers are unwilling to take on the bodies as they fear it may not sell and become sitting stock. This is the disconnect I feel is the main problem preventing a lot of other international collectors getting the body. If GT offers an international shop stock but they only take in the minimum/refuses, what is GT to do? If anything, the fault is just as much on international sellers too.

Somewhere earlier in the thread I have mentioned that those who wanted it in China or other shops have gotten the initial releases. I got it relatively easy and from CM Warehouse instead of other shops from Taobao. Gametoys have also released quite a few bodies to various reputable Taobao Toys/Figures shops for sale too so the total amount was actually quite substantial. You could actually purchase the body from CM Warehouse(GT's distributor) for a while after release.

However, when it comes to international sellers, it seems some of the sellers are unwilling to take on the bodies as they fear it may not sell and become sitting stock. This is the disconnect I feel is the main problem preventing a lot of other international collectors getting the body. If GT offers an international shop stock but they only take in the minimum/refuses, what is GT to do? If anything, the fault is just as much on international sellers too.
I get your point about international sellers but isnt allowing preorders exactly what would counteract that problem? International sellers would not have to be afraid to take on a lot of stock without having already a buyer for it. That is what the preorder system is designed for. So GT allowing preorders would counter that problem definetly IMO.

Back