Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't call it incredible, I know I've got a lot to learn still but if you're interested in the 3D print files I have the GT RE Cloud Buster Sword replica and the FF7 CCR Angeal head sculpt up on etsy. I'm toying with the idea of making a rolling eye cloud but then GT seemed to be doing that potentially from what I saw a while back.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/3DJamModels?ref=dashboard-header
*zack voice* ANGEAAAAAAAL!!!!!

Okay seller, but be careful with pricing. Take the price in Yuan and convert to USD then add 10% (conversion, built in service charge). That's going to be the true price before shipping. If you're getting 1 body and 2 arm sets that comes out to be closer to $220 prior to shipping. If you're in the states, shipping will likely be close to $60.
When do they show you the shipping fee? I'm showing a grand total of us 229.18 shipped. Was gonna use discover coz they have zero currencies fees they said

I imagine they may increase their prices like everyone else once a restock occurs.

【淘宝】https://m.tb.cn/h.gXpFiFk?tk=lLczWuT0yx2 CZ0000 「【现货包邮】GAMETOYS GT-006D Cloud 1/6 一等兵 可动 加购零件」
点击链接直接打开 或者 淘宝搜索直接打开
Sold out, almost within seconds for the restock of the body unfortunately. Price is still the same as previous round.

Got mine from kit yesterday and it looks great! Arms should be here soon. Now I just need to find a headsculpt :/

Attachments

• 1000028068.jpg
    1000028068.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 1000028073.jpg
    1000028073.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 1000028078.jpg
    1000028078.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • 1000028066.jpg
    1000028066.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
I received my GT Cloud 1st Class Soldier directly from Taobao. I didn't get from CM Warehouse because I was too slow, so I had to pay a slightly higher price from another seller for the body. However, I managed to get the seamless arms and the extra Fenrir parts from CM Warehouse.

Just sharing some thoughts below. Aside from the GT AC Clouds, and I dont own any other Gametoys products so I can't do any comparison with Remake Cloud =-(

Fenrir parts... 10 cents and comes in a really oversized package :ROFLMAO:
Fenrir Extra Parts (1).jpeg Fenrir Extra Parts (2).jpeg

I spoke briefly to the person running the CM Warehouse chat on taobao and they mentioned they are just going to sell whatever they have until it's all gone. So if anyone is looking for these as spare, do keep this in mind.

Next up we have the seamless arms. I only got the AC Cloud skintone ones.
Set A Seamless Arms (1).jpeg Set A Seamless Arms (2).jpeg Set A Seamless Arms (3).jpeg Set A Seamless Arms (4).jpeg

Packaging is tight and excellent. They put some 'powder' on one arm but didnt put any on the other, so 1 arm came out nice and smooth but the other came out a little sticky. Nothing a good wash can't fix so I'm not too fussed about it. The veins on the arms are coloured a light blue! I was really amazed to see it because the seamless AC Cloud body had veins but they were flesh coloured. Nice attention to detail and I appreciate it (y)

And finally the body itself. First up, THE PACKAGING IS EXCELLENT! IF THEY DID AC CLOUD LIKE THIS, WE WOULD NOT BE FACING THE PROBLEMS WE FACED WHEN HE WAS RELEASED! THE FUSION SWORD SHOULD HAVE BEEN PACKED LIKE THIS TOO!!!!! Ah wells, hopefully this foam packaging becomes the norm.

I hardly touched AC Cloud cos of the fear of the seamless body getting damaged, so I had a field day fiddling with the 1st Class Cloud. Seamless joints are really nice, but to have jointed body to 'play' with, it was really a different experience and I enjoyed the time fondling the figure :sneaky:

Joints are all tight, buster sword is great, materia is great, BUT i have 2 small issues... firstly, there is some staining on the arms (you can see it in the photos that follow), and secondly, my copy's buster sword doesnt like to stay on his back. It just keeps falling off. But ah wells, i'll think of a solution later.

Now onto the photos! (For the head i'm using the slanty eyed headsculpt so from some angles, he does look kinda weird lol)

Cloud 1st Body (1).jpeg Cloud 1st Body (2).jpeg Cloud 1st Body (3).jpeg Cloud 1st Body (4).jpeg Cloud 1st Body (5).jpeg Cloud 1st Body (6).jpeg Cloud 1st Body (7).jpeg Cloud 1st Body (8).jpeg Cloud 1st Body (9).jpeg Cloud 1st Body (10).jpeg Cloud 1st Body (11).jpeg Cloud 1st Body (12).jpeg

Hope you all enjoyed this little 'review'! If there is anything you would like to know please feel free to ask :)

I received my GT Cloud 1st Class Soldier directly from Taobao. I didn't get from CM Warehouse because I was too slow, so I had to pay a slightly higher price from another seller for the body. However, I managed to get the seamless arms and the extra Fenrir parts from CM Warehouse.

Just sharing some thoughts below. Aside from the GT AC Clouds, and I dont own any other Gametoys products so I can't do any comparison with Remake Cloud =-(

View attachment 702541 View attachment 702542

I spoke briefly to the person running the CM Warehouse chat on taobao and they mentioned they are just going to sell whatever they have until it's all gone. So if anyone is looking for these as spare, do keep this in mind.

View attachment 702538 View attachment 702539 View attachment 702540 View attachment 702525

Packaging is tight and excellent. They put some 'powder' on one arm but didnt put any on the other, so 1 arm came out nice and smooth but the other came out a little sticky. Nothing a good wash can't fix so I'm not too fussed about it. The veins on the arms are coloured a light blue! I was really amazed to see it because the seamless AC Cloud body had veins but they were flesh coloured. Nice attention to detail and I appreciate it (y)

And finally the body itself. First up, THE PACKAGING IS EXCELLENT! IF THEY DID AC CLOUD LIKE THIS, WE WOULD NOT BE FACING THE PROBLEMS WE FACED WHEN HE WAS RELEASED! THE FUSION SWORD SHOULD HAVE BEEN PACKED LIKE THIS TOO!!!!! Ah wells, hopefully this foam packaging becomes the norm.

I hardly touched AC Cloud cos of the fear of the seamless body getting damaged, so I had a field day fiddling with the 1st Class Cloud. Seamless joints are really nice, but to have jointed body to 'play' with, it was really a different experience and I enjoyed the time fondling the figure :sneaky:

Joints are all tight, buster sword is great, materia is great, BUT i have 2 small issues... firstly, there is some staining on the arms (you can see it in the photos that follow), and secondly, my copy's buster sword doesnt like to stay on his back. It just keeps falling off. But ah wells, i'll think of a solution later.

Now onto the photos! (For the head i'm using the slanty eyed headsculpt so from some angles, he does look kinda weird lol)

View attachment 702526 View attachment 702527 View attachment 702528 View attachment 702529 View attachment 702530 View attachment 702531 View attachment 702532 View attachment 702533 View attachment 702534 View attachment 702535 View attachment 702536 View attachment 702537

Hope you all enjoyed this little 'review'! If there is anything you would like to know please feel free to ask :)

View attachment 702538 View attachment 702539 View attachment 702540 View attachment 702525

View attachment 702526 View attachment 702527 View attachment 702528 View attachment 702529 View attachment 702530 View attachment 702531 View attachment 702532 View attachment 702533 View attachment 702534 View attachment 702535 View attachment 702536 View attachment 702537

! do you have a link to those Fenrir parts? I've got a 1st edition, it didn't come with em.

Also where is the materia located in the packaging? Is it that lil circle underneath the hair?

Did you notice any difference in the hair piece compared to the one from AC?

I finally received my remaining balance invoice for SGD Tifa from FNC store! They were also very considerate enough to mention Tifa's delayed clothing (around 2 to 3 weeks for them to receive it) and fortunately, they will send those to me for free when they get it. I think I managed to get SGD Tifa for close to the retail price. If I remember correctly, the original price was $900 shipped from the official SGD Studio site. From FNC, my price was $355 deposit last year + $500 remaining balance today + $91 shipping by sea for a total of $946.

Communication with FNC has been great through the months as I've been asking them questions about many things about SGD Tifa. They were even nice enough to inform me that in order to avoid a massive custom fee (anything $800+ from China gets taxed here in the US apparently), they suggested the sea shipping option because that one won't get me taxed and so I chose that even if it's slower.

Back