Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_5429.png

For those looking the set. Got mine ordered with William 😁

Why does my Zack look like a villain, lol. Sorry about the boring pose.

Also, just curious. Does you Zack’s 2nd Class body have slightly loose joints? I’ve inspected mine and the right hand joint is somewhat lose, or it’s just that the sword is made of metal?

The hip and left leg joint is also slightly lose and unable to stand without the base unlike the 1st Class Zack.

IMG_1858.jpeg

So is this the body and arms bundled? It's hard for me to understand the website. And is this trusted for USA based?
It currently has 3 items when you click add to cart;
Body
A arms (for that body)
C arms (Zack)

You have to add the body and arms individually.

I found it very confusing too, had to use an in browser translator, I’m currently waiting for the last set of arms I ordered to arrive in the warehouse before I ship everything. Other users have said it’s easy so thought I’d try it shipped to UK.

If you want to give it a try, 2dbeat also has the body and arms listed, maybe other people can vouch for that site? It’s seems simpler to order from, but more expensive for the body $224 , $25 for the arms.

IMG_0913.png

Why does my Zack look like a villain, lol. Sorry about the boring pose.

Also, just curious. Does you Zack’s 2nd Class body have slightly loose joints? I’ve inspected mine and the right hand joint is somewhat lose, or it’s just that the sword is made of metal?

The hip and left leg joint is also slightly lose and unable to stand without the base unlike the 1st Class Zack.

View attachment 702195
I have the same issues with mine

cm warehouse going to have extra 80set of 1st class bodyset for sale.
next week,time not sure,1 taobao id could only buy 1set.
I’d love to grab one but the Death Note release has temporarily bankrupted me. Guess it saves me modelling an exact recreation of the cloud head as I didn’t get the bike set. It’s a bummer about the sword though as it seams to have a better paint app than the RE Clouds.

can someone translate? I’m tryna kitbash my Cloud RE and First Class Body

Attachments

• IMG_9707.png
    IMG_9707.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9708.png
    IMG_9708.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9709.png
    IMG_9709.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9710.png
    IMG_9710.png
    2 MB · Views: 0

Wow, that's a lot for the body & arm!

I actually went and picked up another set (Body & Arm A) as a spare from a different seller on Taobao via SuperBuy again and it came to US$185-190 with postage included since the original seller I purchased from increased his prices.

It takes a bit of patience, but you an buy close to RRP if you search round on Taobao.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-11 at 22.50.52.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-11 at 22.50.52.png
    905.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2024-05-11 at 22.54.05.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-11 at 22.54.05.png
    825.6 KB · Views: 0
Back