Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is the RRP for these items?

I've found a shop on TaoBao and plan to purchase, but not sure if it's overprice or not...

Works out to be US$217.39 not including postage.
This shop is doing a big mark up on all of the items. Arms are only 95 rmb inclusive of postage within China.

Body ranges from 750 - 780, but are mostly sold out or have risen in price since.

Could ya share the Taobao URL or product number for the body? The search function doesn't seem to be very good. :p
What is the RRP for these items?

I've found a shop on TaoBao and plan to purchase, but not sure if it's overprice or not...

Works out to be US$217.39 not including postage.

Arms were originally 95 bodies were 780
This shop is doing a big mark up on all of the items. Arms are only 95 rmb inclusive of postage within China.

Body ranges from 750 - 780, but are mostly sold out or have risen in price since.

Thanks for letting me know.

Arms
RRP: 95rmb = US$13 (approx)
Mark Up: 150rmb = US$21 (approx)

Body
RRP: 780rmb = US$108 (approx)
Mark Up: 950rmb = US$131 (approx)

I think the price increase is 'reasonable' for such a limited release.

Could ya share the Taobao URL or product number for the body? The search function doesn't seem to be very good. :p

Here you go:

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?ab...247623081&spm=a21n57.1.item.11.50dd523cEhA0GD

Dang, I can't get it to work. Superbuy can't process the link, and opening on an incognito tab just shows the arms, no body.

Maybe I should just hold out hope for Kit...
Thanks for letting me know.

Arms
RRP: 95rmb = US$13 (approx)
Mark Up: 150rmb = US$21 (approx)

Body
RRP: 780rmb = US$108 (approx)
Mark Up: 950rmb = US$131 (approx)

I think the price increase is 'reasonable' for such a limited release.

Here you go:

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?ab...247623081&spm=a21n57.1.item.11.50dd523cEhA0GD

SuperBuy is a great option. They take pictures after orders arrive and check if everything is okay (if you pay for inspection, which is around $0.30 per picture). I bought the body for around ¥950, and I also found the VSTOYS chocobo on Taobao, which looks AMAZING for my collection, for only $70. I'm so happy right now! :')

Hmm you can buy the whole set for about $190 excluding shipping from Superbuy. But Checking reviews and trustpilot, it seems abit dodgy lol.

Hmm you can buy the whole set for about $190 excluding shipping from Superbuy. But Checking reviews and trustpilot, it seems abit dodgy lol.
It's better to look for opinions on Reddit, where there are very detailed reviews.

I've bought before and everything was fine. I think it's the most famous agent

For all of you:

Will superbuy charge in cny or usd? I'd prefer CNY because their site's USD estimates are higher than it actually is.

Ah now just contemplating on just buying the arms and waiting on OSK for the body.... just wish we knew the price there.

I'm sure the pauldron could be removed, but it's more than just that to replicate Remake Cloud. He needs the bandages/wraps on the one arm, as well as his spiky gauntlet. I also think the costume color is slightly different too.

I'm with you guys that it's annoying this wasn't optioned to the westerners, but I'm okay with passing up this very niche rendition of Cloud. Super salty I can't get extra arms for my Zack, though. Looking into that Superbuy app as that one user mentioned, but my God... Taobao is horrid to navigate on mobile when you can't read Chinese lol
Cloud custom that I tried :))

And his CGI colorway is actually tailored dark-ish.

P.S. the photo isn’t mine, it’s from some chinese app.

And yeah, it’s gnarly to navigate through chinese apps, they don’t have translationnnnn for the love of.. haha

Attachments

• 36b62c8c-49e2-41d2-8c30-01edc6311b24.jpeg
    36b62c8c-49e2-41d2-8c30-01edc6311b24.jpeg
    92.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8116.png
    IMG_8116.png
    343 KB · Views: 0
The only ones I'm missing are the Sephiroth's body and the Cloud with Daytona (and there's no way to get them for less than 1k :_D). Fml.

Superbuy interface is pretty awkward. If you’ve signed in try this link

1st Class body & replacement arms

HEY! Thanks for this, I finally managed to get in there lol. Put an order in! I'm pretty confused about how the rest of this works, but I guess I just gotta wait for my agent to get it n' shove it in a warehouse and then I put in an order to ship it from there?

Pretty nervous but it seems like tons of people use this service so there shouldn't be anything to worry about. Would've waited for Kit, but FOMO has broken my brain lol.

HEY! Thanks for this, I finally managed to get in there lol. Put an order in! I'm pretty confused about how the rest of this works, but I guess I just gotta wait for my agent to get it n' shove it in a warehouse and then I put in an order to ship it from there?

Pretty nervous but it seems like tons of people use this service so there shouldn't be anything to worry about. Would've waited for Kit, but FOMO has broken my brain lol.
I think so, my first time using it too. Let’s hope it works out.

IMG_0650.gif

Also first time tryer of Superbuy. But for the Death Note L figure lol. Not sure if mine worked, as I paid a "full price" but now they're asking if I paid a "deposit" and my order is on hold. Welp, time will tell.

Seems just like any old proxy service, though. I remember I used to use them for Yahoo auctions Japan years back.

Also first time tryer of Superbuy. But for the Death Note L figure lol. Not sure if mine worked, as I paid a "full price" but now they're asking if I paid a "deposit" and my order is on hold. Welp, time will tell.

Seems just like any old proxy service, though. I remember I used to use them for Yahoo auctions Japan years back.
I made a similar mistake, it looked like the full price but if it says ‘supplement’ or ‘non full’ it’s a listing for paying the balance of an existing order. Got refunded pretty quick anyway.

I see a listing for L that’s $330 for jointed (gt-007) and $353 for silica body (gt-007up), pretty sure those are ‘in stock’ prices.

I definitely find buyee easier to navigate, unfortunately barely any listings for Gametoys on there.

I made a similar mistake, it looked like the full price but if it says ‘supplement’ or ‘non full’ it’s a listing for paying the balance of an existing order. Got refunded pretty quick anyway.

I see a listing for L that’s $330 for jointed (gt-007) and $353 for silica body (gt-007up), pretty sure those are ‘in stock’ prices.

I definitely find buyee easier to navigate, unfortunately barely any listings for Gametoys on there.
Ah, appreciate the insight. I'll cancel mine, as I couldn't find a full price on the CM warehouse. Good to know the refund system is quick! I did end up finding L on another reputable site, but I don't think they have him in stock yet. But it's $235 + shipping so the price is better. Hope they don't gouge for shipping, though.

Back