Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It means you have to go back to your original seller and request the Fenrir parts from them instead.

The Fenrir parts are only for collectors who ordered AC Cloud directly from them unfortunately. I would suggest looking into 3D printed parts if you really want it.
Aah, that sucks. My original seller was a rando on eBay. If anyone knows where I could get a 3D print of em, that would be very helpful! :D

Attachments

• 9D903786-6A57-4782-82AE-2CFF5B258603.jpeg
    9D903786-6A57-4782-82AE-2CFF5B258603.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
Well I got my SGD Tifa in today and she is huge and has weight to her, she didn't come with her skirt and shoes yet which I was told would ship later this month but her size is impressive in person I'm still not seeing a full resemblance to Tifa in game but she she does look nice I probably won't display mine until I have her full set of clothes I'll take comparison pics of her next to the 1/3 fanart when she's complete

Gundamit has AC Cloud Deluxe for retail

https://gundamit.com/gametoys-gt006c-final-fantasy-cloud-strife-fenrir_p0695.html

Also, if anyone from here did buy from them (I noticed one had been sold since I put up the post), try to have Gundamit box it with more caution, there have been instances documented here of the bike arriving damaged. Which you can see on their site trying to sell at a discount.
Hey all, just joined the forum after lurking for a while! Wanted to thank @emptyPROXY for this heads up a few days ago - was able to snag one of them and hopefully will join you all in GameToys ownership in a few months when it arrives! It'll be a nice upgrade from my Play Arts Kai Cloud v1 and Hardy Daytona.

I also went a little crazy and ordered the Dragon Studio 1/4 scale Sephiroth v2.0 resin yesterday and it already shipped this morning from China. I have about a month to find where in my house I can actually display this thing in all its 115cm glory lmao.

There's still two left in-stock on FNC if anybody is still looking for it and missed out on the pre-order.

Glad to be here and learn from you all!

1715976243728.png

Hey all, just joined the forum after lurking for a while! Wanted to thank @emptyPROXY for this heads up a few days ago - was able to snag one of them and hopefully will join you all in GameToys ownership in a few months when it arrives! It'll be a nice upgrade from my Play Arts Kai Cloud v1 and Hardy Daytona.

I also went a little crazy and ordered the Dragon Studio 1/4 scale Sephiroth v2.0 resin yesterday and it already shipped this morning from China. I have about a month to find where in my house I can actually display this thing in all its 115cm glory lmao.

There's still two left in-stock on FNC if anybody is still looking for it and missed out on the pre-order.

View attachment 703209
It's a really nice statue, however it takes up soooo much room. Also, the photos lead me to believe that the face sculpt is somewhat "off".

I heard that they'll be making a Advent Children Cloud vs Sephiroth similar to what FanArt Studios did. I'm very interested in that once they reveal it. I really wanted to get my hands on the FanArt Studios statue but it's all but gone now and I was late to the statue collecting scene.

It's a really nice statue, however it takes up soooo much room. Also, the photos lead me to believe that the face sculpt is somewhat "off".

I heard that they'll be making an Advent Children Cloud vs Sephiroth similar to what FanArt Studios did. I'm very interested in that once they reveal it. I really wanted to get my hands on the FanArt Studios statue but it's all but gone now and I was late to the statue collecting scene.
Yeah, I’m going to need to clear out a ton of room just to display him. He clearly doesn’t like to share his spotlight haha. I’m hopeful the face sculpt looks good in person, I’ll post photos when it arrives.

The Solar Studios Cloud vs Sephiroth is stunning too, I think preorders have been closed for a while but they’ll probably be floating around once they’re released.

I’m curious how Dragon Studios handles it. They haven’t modeled Cloud yet right?

View attachment 703209

Makes me happy to know I am helping out, keep collecting friends!

Back