Figuremaster Les' Figural Fabrications

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soon Ed, soon. I have been trying get all these Hickses and others, THAT PRECEDE JOKERS out the door. I will do YOUR Joker ahead of all else though, and send it out to you just as fast as I can this week.

Sorry. Fever and sore throat. Deleted the sarcasm.

One more for the road....off to the the doctor to see what's wrong with my throat.

More CLOUSEAU! for you guys!

clouseau004.jpg

Lets see your Indy Les!!! :whip

Well, I'm sure if he feels like it between now and then he'll show some more, but in the not too distant future, I'll be having the privilege of photographing Indy for Les and it'll be captured in all it's glory.

One more for the road....off to the the doctor to see what's wrong with my throat.

More CLOUSEAU! for you guys!

clouseau004.jpg

Special delivery, a behm, were you expecting one?.. A Behm? Ahhhaaaahhhaaaoooww

or

François: Do you know what kind of a bomb it was?
Clouseau: Yes, the exploding kind

:lol

AWESOME !!!!!

Well, I'm sure if he feels like it between now and then he'll show some more, but in the not too distant future, I'll be having the privilege of photographing Indy for Les and it'll be captured in all it's glory.

Well lets get a move on :D cant wait to see the shots im sure they will turn out great!!

Wow Les, that Clouseau really brings back memories. Stellar work Les, and hope that all is well for you and nothing serious.

Hey Les, I sent you an email with a wittle question...just curious. :monkey3

Thanks.

Well lets get a move on :D cant wait to see the shots im sure they will turn out great!!

Indy...Jeez! Man...if you only knew...

Hi Josh. I appreciate your enthusiasm. I want this one finished when Sean gets it, but here are some interim shots of him to tide you over until Sean gets the more completed version...He will have a new whip and gunbelt and a few touchups when I can get them done...this does show why I had to get Sovereign Shawn's AWESOME Coat! Only makes the figure in my mind.

mI001.jpg

I am still using the old Horizon kit head on him, and that is all that is left from the original custom figure. The only remaining thing. More for the old paint than the likeness. If I do go over to the newer head, it is just another reworked SS figure and not the same figure anymore.
But, I do like both heads. Any opinions? I am on the fence about it.

mI006.jpg

A few more shots of this one...

Gathered Loot
mI004.jpg

I want to repaint his shoes too....not happy with the rushed look to the weathering...seeing Zuno's incredible weathering technique makes me think this one needs more time before the shoot....

Why he needs a new gunbelt and whip...

mI002.jpg

I love the holster made by Ben of The Fusion Brothers, and every time I think I have him to my liking, some new part makes me want to upgrade something else on him. 15 years now! When will it ever end!!!???

mI005.jpg

Anyway, he will be to my liking when Sean gets him. NO more shots from me before then. Sean is the last image word on this figure....

:rock:rock That looks great Les. :rock As for the heads , I personally prefer the sideshow sculpt but if the horizon sculpt has more personaly value to it I would stick with that one. :rock

I'd love to see it with the Sideshow sculpt... the kit does have more personality, but the Sideshow one is Indy.

But I also just want to see you repaint that mofo :rock

Beautiful looking Indy as always Les, you've always seemed to set the bar for Indy figures :rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back