• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S Sideshow, Medicom, more!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryanfromindiana

Super Freak
Reaction score
Heya, I'm getting out of most 12" lines except for Buffy. My loss = your gain. All figures have at least had their boxes touched by me (no extra charge). Pics available(of the toys, not my hairy manly chest)..I'll get some here later. Feel free to buy now.

Old Ben Exclusive 80 + Shipping (never opened)
Medicom Kerberus Red Specs 80 + Shipping(never opened)
Copperhead 18 Dig White Exclusive 250 + Shipping TRADED! (never opened)
Medicom Stylish Sid Vicious PENDING! (opened for pics)

All in great shape! Shipping will be from 47711.

100_3885.jpg

100_4287.jpg

100_3884.jpg

NOT THIS ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ewan_MacGregor20Obi20Wan20Kenobi.jpg

This one!!!!

untitled.jpg

Last edited:
Hey all just a bump and letting y'all know that I am open to trade offers as well! PM me if you have any questions! Thanks! nerds

I think everything here is below ebay pricing...now is the time to act. Don't end up in the bathroom crying and shaving off your eyebrows because you missed these exciting values later!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey man, do you ship to Argentina by EMS? How much would the shipping be for the Kerberus? It's 12 inchs right?

Yeah I know, I'm used to it, I usually order from Cornerstore Comics and that's the usual EMS rate for 12'' inch figures. Anyway, give me a couple of days to think about it and see some reviews on the net! Thanks!

Alright folks....this is probably the last bump before ebay...all of this stuff is listed below ebay prices and only actual shipping charges, so if you want one of them now is the time. :eek:

Okay...only 2 of these left....someone needs Old Ben and someone NEEDS a Red Spectacles. YOU BUY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bump, bump! Buy now you buy now!!!! Save big dollar value hot Star Wars action man with sword! Big gun figure go bang, buy now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back