Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't see why the shoes would be the #1 factor in determining which one to buy. It's just a matter of time before AJ1-23 are sold on ebay (of course KO's but still do the trick)

to be honest, it's so I don't have to go hunting for the shoes on ebay. I figure, why hunt to get what I want when I can just get it all together in one go if I (hopefully) just have to wait! I'm not too hung up on jersey color as I am on the shoes. Like others here, there's probably a pair of AJ's they had back in the day, and to get that pair would be icing on the cake!

Last edited:
You cannot trust anything Bill says, he said after the first exclusive release that the rest wouldn't be any limited exclusives, this is getting out of hand very fast, hard to keep up with a new reel lease every 2 weeks

Enterbay Michael Jordan is going to become like HT Iron Man. Young Version, Finals "Flu" version, Bulls vs. Lakers version, Dream Team version, UNC version, Wizards Version, baseball version, gambling habit version, strip club version.....

You cannot trust anything Bill says, he said after the first exclusive release that the rest wouldn't be any limited exclusives, this is getting out of hand very fast, hard to keep up with a new reel lease every 2 weeks

I said when this began that to buy the entire collection would run over 5K and would be impossible to get every fig at retail cost. If this keeps up that'll be a LOW estimate.

Enterbay Michael Jordan is going to become like HT Iron Man. Young Version, Finals "Flu" version, Bulls vs. Lakers version, Dream Team version, UNC version, Wizards Version, baseball version, gambling habit version, strip club version.....

I can already see a #23 red version w/ a different head sculpt and "flu game" shoes

and another version with tongue out from the dunking contest.

mj23_zpsc4acc9be.jpg

That's fine with me. It's not like I have to buy all of them. When you stop having expectations of a commitment to "collect them all", more options can actually be a good thing.

Being a completist collector in 1/6 hobby is nice, but not realistic.

it's pretty dumb Enterbay is milking the piss out of this license....really they should only have released two figures so far. #45 Jordan w/Home and Road jersey, #23 Jordan Home/Road jersey. That's it. Milkers............

it's pretty dumb Enterbay is milking the piss out of this license....really they should only have released two figures so far. #45 Jordan w/Home and Road jersey, #23 Jordan Home/Road jersey. That's it. Milkers............

I think if you knew how much the licence costed to make a Jordan figure, you would think it is reasonable for them to milk it.

You gotta pay Upper Deck, Jordan Brand and the NBA to use the licence (and possibly Nike as well). Jordan has always been an expensive licence. Going back to all the NBA video games of the 90's-00's (not including the ****ty Space Jam game) all but ONE, NBA Live 2000, game ever had Chicago Jordan in the roster (not including his Washington Wizards years). Usually it was a generic unnamed #24 player or sometimes #99. It is only recently with the NBA 2K series starting from 11, has it been possible.

With Jordan figures, even McFarlane at the height of his popularity didn't have the confidence to put down enough cash to make a Jordan figure in his 1/12 Nba series. The only one to do so was Upper Deck, who partly owns his licence to make his figures (probably a tie-in with the basketball cards), which Enterbay now has to pay licence fees to, and ON TOP, also pay Jordan brand as well.

I don't blame eb for trying to recoup their license costs but releasing a figure every few weeks is getting out of hand and especially when the true collector has to buy from eBay because they do these stupid limited exclusivity ones.

I don't blame eb for trying to recoup their license costs but releasing a figure every few weeks is getting out of hand and especially when the true collector has to buy from eBay because they do these stupid limited exclusivity ones.

Yep. Good thing for me though is that because it will be impossible to get every figure at retail it's saving me a TON of money. I'm not even thinking of trying.

So is it official? the nba finals patch will only come with the 500 hk-kicks exclusives?

I think if you knew how much the licence costed to make a Jordan figure, you would think it is reasonable for them to milk it.

You gotta pay Upper Deck, Jordan Brand and the NBA to use the licence (and possibly Nike as well). Jordan has always been an expensive licence. Going back to all the NBA video games of the 90's-00's (not including the ****ty Space Jam game) all but ONE, NBA Live 2000, game ever had Chicago Jordan in the roster (not including his Washington Wizards years). Usually it was a generic unnamed #24 player or sometimes #99. It is only recently with the NBA 2K series starting from 11, has it been possible.

With Jordan figures, even McFarlane at the height of his popularity didn't have the confidence to put down enough cash to make a Jordan figure in his 1/12 Nba series. The only one to do so was Upper Deck, who partly owns his licence to make his figures (probably a tie-in with the basketball cards), which Enterbay now has to pay licence fees to, and ON TOP, also pay Jordan brand as well.

:exactly:
:goodpost:

Has anyone gotten #45 home version directly from enterbay yet?

Anyone notice we are getting close to the 45 day period to file a claim on paypal... $330 transaction and in 13 days you won't be able to do anything about it if they never ship your item.

You would think they would have shipped these out at the same time they sent BBTS their lot. Haven't even received notification of it shipping from Enterbay yet.

Kinda feel sorry for all those people who dumped their Home/White #45 preorder from BBTS and purchased instead from Enterbay. I can't believe they're still waiting on their figures to this day. I guess it wasn't worth it in the end to switch preorders just to save a couple few bucks.

Back