Enterbay - Jean Claude Van Damme figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dude he is over 50. He looks in good shape for his age. Little less hair mind you :D

I know how old he is, but that's no excuse for how he's let himself go over the years. This guy used to be a professional bodybuilder and owned his own chain of gyms in Belgium. He was a stud when he burst onto the scene. I honestly think his sudden fame broke him and he didn't know how to handle it. But he's still one of my all-time favorite action stars. I'm honestly surprised it's taken this long for one of these 1:6 companies to make a figure of him.

But how has he let himself go? You cant stop hair loss? Not as if he overweight? People age different.

Should have seen him in the late '80s, early '90s. He looked better.

Just to me, he looks sickly and scrawny. A far cry from the stud he was. Just because I said "let himself go" doesn't mean I'm saying fat. I mean, look at Chuck Norris and Jackie Chan. Those guys are much older and are prime examples of studs from the day taking care of themselves.

Any rate, just my opinion, and I'm not trying to take away from the announcement of this figure. Again, very surprised it took this long.

do you think one of the companys will eventually make stephen seagull, he looks like he might be able to use some of the license profits due to all his money problems

Nice to see some JCVD likeness rights :D Now fingers crossed for his likeness rights as the bad dude in the new Expendables movie :D:lol

Great news. Universal Soldier , Bloodsport , Kick Boxer , I'll buy any of those , I've wanted a JCVD figure for ages.
The one I'd like the most would be Hard Target though.

Great news. Universal Soldier , Bloodsport , Kick Boxer , I'll buy any of those , I've wanted a JCVD figure for ages.
The one I'd like the most would be Hard Target though.

Yes!! With Snake Punching action feature!!

reverse-240720059.gif

BTW, check this article!
It's awesome!!

https://www.empireonline.com/features/jean-claude-van-damme/default.asp

Last edited:
I would for sure buy a Chong Li and Frank Dux figure which i hope both came with one half each of the mat they fought on with some blood stain detailing on it, doesn't have to be true scale.

Kurt and Tong Po from Kickboxer would be neat but, not a must have.

I'm not going to buy this no matter how good it is but I'm definitely interested to see how this figure turns out.

Back