Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just a newbie collector, so I might get this wrong :duff
I don't get it why some people get it until 3 months from release date unless they ordered by sea.
I checked, most seller offered this figure by sea shipment, because it's pretty heavy (about 8kg) but after I asked again, they said it's possible also to order this by air shipment

Pretty sure the differing release dates are due to production time and split shipments (Enterbay take care of themselves first, international distributors in Amerca 2nd, etc), more so than long shipping times by sea....

I'm trying to figure out some financial things to, and the main thing am trying to figure out is why I need to spend $400+ on an action figure:dunno I really think this figure is great, but it's not a statue, and that's a lot of money for a plastic body fig with joints showing. That being said am going to get it because am a huge Rambo fan, I just wish these companies didn't have to rape collectors on the price. This fig is why over priced, it should be $250 -$300 tops.

$250 for a 1/4 figure with unique body and real steel and wood accessories?

HT 1/6 figures for bigger licenses are going up past $220+ now.

Enterbay have actually gotten to be far better value in recent years.
In the past it wasn't uncommon for Enterbay to price their Bruce Lee sets at $300+

179506_453807331298767_2014025199_n.jpg

Is there a reason that they refuse to pose Rambo with the bullet clip of the AK in the gun ? Bizarre, not just these 2 shots, but all of them...

Is there a reason that they refuse to pose Rambo with the bullet clip of the AK in the gun ? Bizarre, not just these 2 shots, but all of them...

Conspiracy I tell ya! It's them Illuminatis and Gray beings! :nana:

ha ha ha aaahh perhaps my finest moment here

I swear I thought you were all messing with me until I turned my monitor brightness up.

Holy crap, he's got joints as well!

If Enterbay was to make a Drive figure with hammer, bullet, stunt mask, scorpion jacket, basketball cap, shotgun, denim jacket etc. I would become a puddle of man juice

That's it, I tried something crazy.
Last week, I pre-ordered this through my local seller.
and just now, I Pre-ordered again through enterbay directly.
I'm curious to see if I'm really going to get him real fast by directly buying from EB :lol

Last edited:
That's it, I tried something crazy.
Last week, I pre-ordered this through my local seller.
and just now, I Pre-ordered again through enterbay directly.
I'm curious to see if I'm really going to get him real fast by directly buying from EB :lol

Bill posted on his FB page it would be shipping this with along with the MIB twin pack.

Back