EFX Concept Vader Helmet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that was my plan as well, but since there won't be much of these, I'd rather probably find one now before the prices skyrocket later

We'll have to see. I'm a big fan of McQuarrie's work but not sure if this will go sky high, or stay in stock at various stores like Blackhole Stormtrooper helmets from MR. But if you really want one go for it, I'm sure you won't be disappointed, it is superb. Try to get a cool McQuarrie print as well to go with the helmet. ;)

with the last newsletter form EFX i think we can expect to see more info 1st week of January

Is this the Helmet that we`re talking ???

McQuarrieVaderLE.jpg

I like this description from the latest efX news letter:

"It comes in three pieces - the dome, face plate and rear neck guard, which assemble into a fearsome, angular depiction of the dreaded Dark Lord of the Sith - Darth Vader."

That's Bad Ass!:rock:rock:rock

Still waiting on e-mail from Kevin at efX about price point, flex pay and estimated shipping date.

Will buy it if under $1000:cool:

I'm waiting on a response to my inquiry as well, but am hoping for much less than that $1000 pricetag. More like $700 or less would make me very happy. Really want this sucker!

Back