Eagle vs Fellbeast Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how does it look where they attach?

wondering if it would be an easy fill in if I were to display the beast without the eagle .... :monkey1

well it's pretty stable but the only thing i'm concerned about is someone pulling on it and the tail might crack. it's being held by one of those stems that go into the tail but other than that, it's freaking hardcore!!!!!!!!

Thank GOD and SIDESHOW for flexpay cuh:naughty:naughty:naughty

Thanks for the info

how does it look where they attach?

wondering if it would be an easy fill in if I were to display the beast without the eagle .... :monkey1

Looks like just a small peg, with reference to dvd's pics

DSC03769.jpg

Sweet pics Malice!

I was gonna dop the dio line after selling my Helm's Deep but I think I may just stick with the creatue ones. This thing really looks amazing!

Thanks for the pics, DvDMalice! What an impressive piece. I can't wait to get mines.:rock

Sweet pics Malice!

I was gonna dop the dio line after selling my Helm's Deep but I think I may just stick with the creatue ones. This thing really looks amazing!

no problem i was laughing like a liltle girl when i was taking the pictures,:eek:
it took for ever to upload to my photobucket but it's all good....:D

Sweet pics Malice!

I really like the helms deep dio. That and the gandalf/saruman dio i received the same day and they were the first LOTR dios I bought. Now I have them all and all the new preorders also...The Diorama line is alot cooler than I thought they would be so now I have to find the cash to buy them and the PFs...:D

I really like the helms deep dio. That and the gandalf/saruman dio i received the same day and they were the first LOTR dios I bought. Now I have them all and all the new preorders also...The Diorama line is alot cooler than I thought they would be so now I have to find the cash to buy them and the PFs...:D

this is my fisrt LOTR dio, do you have any pix of the trechery of saruman dio? i would love to see some:monkey3

i'm thinking of picking up some of the others.............:D

this is my fisrt LOTR dio, do you have any pix of the trechery of saruman dio? i would love to see some:monkey3

i'm thinking of picking up some of the others.............:D

I don't yet. Unfortunately it is still in the box with the rest of my collection until I get into my house (which is a few weeks behind, so I may be in by the middle of sept.)..I plan on posting some pics as soon as I get them out though..:D

I'd definately recommend the others. I know the likeness of aragorn isn't the best on the helms deep dio but the huru-kai are awesome and I like the "scene". The treachery of saruman is huge, and very cool!!

:cool: That looks awesome esp the eagle mmmm do i stick to PF's let me think about that for a while.Thanks for the pics DVD excellent.:D

:lol Malice i could feel your excitement from here geez imagine if they do that WK PF for u i'll have to get more memory on my comp just to free up the pics you'll take on that one.;)

Last edited:
:cool: That looks awesome esp the eagle mmmm do i stick to PF's let me think about that for a while.Thanks for the pics DVD excellent.:D

:lol Malice i could feel your excitement from here geez imagine if they do that WK PF for u ill have to get more memory on my comp just to free up the pics youll take on that one.;)

:eek::eek:it was like x-mas for me today sorry:eek::eek:

wow, that looks amazing, tho that box looks bloody huge, I'm now seriously worried.

yeah main the box is pretty big:horror

Thanks for the pics dvdmalice! I remember that when this was introduced, there were some comments about the shiny look of the eagle. It appears that SS toned that down a bit. Now it looks even better imo! Can't wait to get mine in a couple of weeks!:banana

Thanks for sharing bro, can't wait to get mine. I'm just hoping the FB looks cool as the regular version. Or I will totally regret not ordering this, to think this will be my first Sideshow LOTR piece.

Back