1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Don't say it's awesome in one sentence, then say there's a fault in the next! Lol.

I just wanna get him posed next to my T1 T800.

It's awesome even with the problem. I'll just glue it back into place. Even with the magnet not glued, the pers hatch still stays in place fine.

Took some pics of Ahhnold wit his chip after gluing the magnet back on the inside of his head. Can you tell his pers hatch is off?

921CF2EC-77A1-4A9E-88CC-DFEA40E77025-10778-00000A4D49BFD6A1_zps5b551f10.jpg

0500A698-AD48-4302-AE69-2B835ED87BC4-10778-00000A4D544E115E_zpsa049abba.jpg

4828B844-8F2B-46E0-A906-C8C7E2F8FD8D-10778-00000A4D5AB8E78B_zps24dcec8f.jpg

Took some pics of Ahhnold wit his chip after gluing the magnet back on the inside of his head. Can you tell his pers hatch is off?

921CF2EC-77A1-4A9E-88CC-DFEA40E77025-10778-00000A4D49BFD6A1_zps5b551f10.jpg

0500A698-AD48-4302-AE69-2B835ED87BC4-10778-00000A4D544E115E_zpsa049abba.jpg

4828B844-8F2B-46E0-A906-C8C7E2F8FD8D-10778-00000A4D5AB8E78B_zps24dcec8f.jpg

Shouldn't that be Sarah Conner holding the chip with the needle nose pliers? I would actually like to find a sweat suit to make a custom Asylum Sarah with, but do you know how hard it is to find 1/6 scale grey sweat pants for a female figure, much less a white tank top?

:lol We wont have too. You will realize what a pain in the a$$ it is to swap the different looks and go buy another one on your own.

8625110067_b9645cf459_z.jpg

awesome collection death.:clap:clap:clap Keep your cyberdyne assembly line going.

Love the way you have technoir posed, like when he pulled the slide back :)

:lol We wont have too. You will realize what a pain in the a$$ it is to swap the different looks and go buy another one on your own.

8625110067_b9645cf459_z.jpg

:thud:I am so *****ing jealous. I am happy with my MMS117 and DX10, but I so wish I had that set-up. Awesome!

Do not give deathasylum praise!! He has an inaccurate pose that is not at all scene specific!!!

Ban him from terminator threads! Ban him i say!

Not at all. Very nice shots, angles and light are all very nice for the likeness.

Shouldn't that be Sarah Conner holding the chip with the needle nose pliers? I would actually like to find a sweat suit to make a custom Asylum Sarah with, but do you know how hard it is to find 1/6 scale grey sweat pants for a female figure, much less a white tank top?

Yep, the pants in particular are impossible to find. I've got one good set and have no idea where they came from, I bought them off another boardie a long while back. Annoying because I'd like to have 2 more Pescadero/garage Sarah Connors for different scenes.

Not at all. Very nice shots, angles and light are all very nice for the likeness.

Thanks, the shots look pretty crisp on my phone but not on the computer. Since I like photographing this figure so much, maybe I should look into trying some actual photography some time.

Taking a trip down memory lane with all this terminator stuff and soundtracks, just purchased them recently. Shocked I never had them on CD but tape. :lol Only Amazon seems to have The Terminator/The Definite Edition soundtracks as iTunes only has T2. Then I was shocked from googling how Brad Fiedel gave up his music work...

Gorgeous listening to the piano music.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m706tjiZCIo[/ame]

You know he never wore the sunglasses after the scene where he broke Sarah out of the asylum, so the figure with the glasses and the "grey" T-Shirt isn't from any look he had in the movie, right?

Easy fix, loose the glasses and he falls right in line with the all the scenes from the empty garage to the desert ammo dump.

I now see that my set up is a complete catastrophe because of the sunglasses. What was I thinking putting them on the Arnold with a grey shirt, even though they are included in the boxset without a black T shirt. Not that it really matters, but I will tell you that I am swapping out the grey for black and putting him on my Harley in the background. That will fall right in line with the rest. :stick

You're just showing off now DA! Lol

awesome collection death.:clap:clap:clap Keep your cyberdyne assembly line going.

Love the way you have technoir posed, like when he pulled the slide back :)

:thud:I am so *****ing jealous. I am happy with my MMS117 and DX10, but I so wish I had that set-up. Awesome!
Thank you gentlemen for the kind words.

Do not give deathasylum praise!! He has an inaccurate pose that is not at all scene specific!!!

Ban him from terminator threads! Ban him i say!

Your the funny mofo!!! :lol

Nothing wrong with your display in my eyes DA. Ok so the shades with grey T isn't movie accurate. So what? The rest are! And The shades are included with the figure. Aren't you allowed to use your imagination or do what you think looks good?

Keep it up dude.

I don't know man. Just kind of annoyed at those 2 comments for some reason. Like I don't know T2 or something. :lol

Yeah, comments like that are annoying. If you don't do a scene specific pose, someone has to comment on it like you haven't seen the movie.

Recreating scenes is fun and all, but no sense in being restricted by that.

Back