Dr Who , Jon Pertwee a.k.a. "Venutian Karate Master" done :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HI all,

So The enlarged Pertwee sculpt is done. I felt I needed to enlarge it and did a few more revisions to the sculpt to make him a bit more " Pertwee " :lol and to look better with the body form and clothing .

Anyway, enjoy the better sized Pertwee picts. I will revise my other Who heads to be in scale with this one :naughty

I plan on molding him Sunday, and will post casting picts next week.

Please don't PM me yet, just post here w any comments.......my Pm inbox is almost maxed out .

pertweechanged0.jpg

pertweechanged.jpg

Russ

Brilliant... Too much stuff happening. I may have to sell more Star Wars for these Doctor Who customs. :rock

An I thought it couldn't be any better. Man you nailed it. Wow, I hope to do it justice when I paint it up.

Oh, what was the show he was is & played a scarecrow?

Please do Tom next.

Pretty please.

With sugar substitute, & not the kind that causes Altzheimer's.

Come on, Tom could use a little......

Couldn't help it.. Anyway, here's Tom so far. The amazing scarf is by SSF's own InkedDalek (great tattoo's)

Thanks, it was drivin me nuts not knowing.

I can't believe with such a huge following BBC is missing out on a merch monster here. Sideshow, Hot Toys, come on. We're getting it done.

Great sculpt, love the changes Russ. Will want one fer sure when you have it ready.

Thanks, it was drivin me nuts not knowing.

I can't believe with such a huge following BBC is missing out on a merch monster here. Sideshow, Hot Toys, come on. We're getting it done.

A Hot Toys 1:6 Classic Doctor Who line would be awesome but Sideshow shouldn't be let anywhere near the license as IMO they aren't up to the task. Period.

Russ,
Great update on the Pertwee sculpt. How much is it likely to be per cast?

Last edited:
We can do the line :) !!!!!!
Trust in customs !!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks all, Im glad others see the change I did in the sculpt . Molding this weekend .
Im not sure which Dr I am finishing next . Troughton was farther along than a few others but I need to check the sizing. Tom and Hartnell were enlarged to match the Pertwee.

We shall see...............

I still am pecking at the Dandridge also...

Russ

Wow Russ he looks amazing, this is going to be awesome! So are Tom and Hartnell ready for molding too?

Knucklefunger what else did you use for Tom's outfit, he's looking very sharp so far!

Back