Disney’s Star Wars discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
giphy.gif

Well, I'll throw in my two cents anyway...

TFA - Not a horribly-made film, but simply a dull retread of previous SW material. The only interesting part of it was Kylo Ren.

RO - Not a bad idea on paper, but the final execution is boring to the core and has no weight.

TLJ - Steaming mess on par with AOTC and about as worthless as a movie can be.

Come at me.

Haha what was the point in closing the original thread? (Not that I mind it closed)

I mean they even banned who they deemed responsible for the the political discussions, though I feel it takes two to tango.

Well, I'll throw in my two cents anyway...

TFA - Not a horribly-made film, but simply a dull retread of previous SW material. The only interesting part of it was Kylo Ren.

RO - Not a bad idea on paper, but the final execution is boring to the core and has no weight.

TLJ - Steaming mess on par with AOTC and about as worthless as a movie can be.

Come at me.

I agree except I liked RO more than you did, though it wasn’t a masterpiece, but solidly entertaining.
I also disagree in that I think aotc is better than TLJ. At least it was Star Wars, even if not great Star Wars.

YO HOLD UP
S4G4IXAAFJFHBCTJ67WFYB6O4Y.jpg

Has anyone heard the soundtrack yet? They’re going all out in terms of African accents and clothing but all the music I’ve heard so far has been R&B / Rap inspired which is african-american.

It’s TDE so i’m sure there will be at least one banger.

Too bad ab-soul isn’t on it, he’s the best of TDE. Lamar a *****.

Has anyone heard the soundtrack yet? They’re going all out in terms of African accents and clothing but all the music I’ve heard so far has been R&B / Rap inspired which is african-american.

shhhh you cant say that

tiger-woods-shhhh.jpg

Why talk about black panther in the star wars rage thread? This is a thread to let out your rage at star wars! Bring it on!

Back