DEATH NOTE - 1/6 Figures by Gametoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They may not actually have them. It's a crap shoot. They had AC cloud and bike on their long after it had sold out everywhere. They didn't actually have any. They will refund you if they aren't able to actually fill the order.
That's what I'm afraid of. And them holding my money and another opportunity to actually get them shows up

Any ideas on how I can take off this leg, the other one came off easy but this one is giving me trouble & I’d rather not break it.😅

Edit. Nvm I got it lol!

Attachments

• IMG_5990.jpeg
    IMG_5990.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
That's what I'm afraid of. And them holding my money and another opportunity to actually get them shows up
can confirm FNC doesn’t even have any in-stock yet.
I shot them a email yesterday asking them
IMG_4295.jpeg

I confronted FNC about their DN figures and asked if they could somehow prove they have an order with GT. I think I pissed somebody off because they then went and set both figures to 0 in stock :lol They did say they were going to check with their provider if they are receiving any stock, which could be legit, but they might just be sick of my :poop: lol. Either way, missed out on these but I'm looking forward to reviews & pics :monkey1

I confronted FNC about their DN figures and asked if they could somehow prove they have an order with GT. I think I pissed somebody off because they then went and set both figures to 0 in stock :lol They did say they were going to check with their provider if they are receiving any stock, which could be legit, but they might just be sick of my :poop: lol. Either way, missed out on these but I'm looking forward to reviews & pics :monkey1
Gundamit.com has an l in stock right now at time of writing.

I tried ordering L,

“Hello This product studio has completed production. The studio told us it was no longer in stock. We forgot to remove this product. We have sent a refund to you. Very sorry for the trouble. fnc”

Soooo today's payday and I kinda wanna pre order the set from FNC since they're the last place to have it up. Any opinions on them? Seen good and bad. Anyone else know of other places?
I'd email Giantoy and ask if there's any chance they have any left/might find any. I did that for AC Cloud when evvvverywhere else was old out incl Giantoy, and Amelia from there told me to add an address to my account so that if by luck they came across another one, she could invoice me directly for it/send an invitation to buy without it going up on the store, I think. A week or something later they sent me an invite and I nabbed him

I'd email Giantoy and ask if there's any chance they have any left/might find any. I did that for AC Cloud when evvvverywhere else was old out incl Giantoy, and Amelia from there told me to add an address to my account so that if by luck they came across another one, she could invoice me directly for it/send an invitation to buy without it going up on the store, I think. A week or something later they sent me an invite and I nabbed him
That is exactly what I did a few weeks ago. Meiling/Amelia said she'd invoice me directly if Light or L happen to become available before putting them live. I do love Giantoy.

Gundamit.com has an l in stock right now at time of writing.
Awww I really want to order but I wanted the UP version so he can really hit that crouch pose 😂 I know beggars can't be choosers, but I think I'd kick myself in the butt for not getting the UP version. Thank you so much for sharing though

I tried ordering L,

“Hello This product studio has completed production. The studio told us it was no longer in stock. We forgot to remove this product. We have sent a refund to you. Very sorry for the trouble. fnc”
Ohhhh, so that's what happened. Thanks for sharing. I suppose it's not really their fault...

I did try! I'm on the mailing list thanks to Amelia. I don't think there will be any luck, though. Seems these guys were pretty limited and quite sought after! Oh well!

Awww I really want to order but I wanted the UP version so he can really hit that crouch pose 😂 I know beggars can't be choosers, but I think I'd kick myself in the butt for not getting the UP version. Thank you so much for sharing though

Ohhhh, so that's what happened. Thanks for sharing. I suppose it's not really their fault...

I did try! I'm on the mailing list thanks to Amelia. I don't think there will be any luck, though. Seems these guys were pretty limited and quite sought after! Oh well!
Unfortunately there's not a lot of demand for the pre-order sales so the release is only 1 Batch instead of like AC Cloud (3 batches if I'm not wrong.)

Most Taobao stores that have the seamless body in stock have adjusted their price accordingly because of the demand after reviews came out. There are still jointed versions available though.

My suggestion is to get the jointed version and wait for the next round of seamless body releases for another GT figure to make its rounds, then you can do a body swap and not lose out on Death Note series if you really wanted it.

Well I took a gamble and Tried a lesser known website to order these, they only had the Articulated body duo in stock, which i preferred

The website is called SSRztoys.com. I grabbed one when the price was 499.99usd for the duo which came to around 505 shipped total. So not retail but honestly cheapest I could find, they have since updated it to 659.00 and there are 3 left at the moment.

There's limited feedback online about the site but people generally say it's a legit site. They already shipped them to my surprise and it's in transit, since SSR makes their own figures and everything and they where one of the only websites I saw with the set with both figures together. I'll report of they are legit in the end, so far i have a good feeling..

Last edited:
My suggestion is to get the jointed version and wait for the next round of seamless body releases for another GT figure to make its rounds, then you can do a body swap and not lose out on Death Note series if you really wanted it.
This is what I was thinking of doing, great advice

This gave me flashbacks to dealing with TW when Zack was released 😂

Well I took a gamble and Tried a lesser known website to order these, they only had the Articulated body dup in stock, which i preferred

The website is called SSRztoys.com. I grabbed one when the price was 499.99usd for the duo which came to around 505 shipped total. So not retail but honestly cheapest I could find, they have since updated it to 659.00 and there are 3 left at the moment.

There's limited feedback online about the site but people generally say it's a legit site. They already shipped them to my surprise and it's in transit, since SSR makes their own figures and everything and they where one of the only websites I saw with the set with both figures together. I'll report of they are legit in the end, so far i have a good feeling..
Let us know how it goes!!

I bought the boys off Taobao using Superbuy. It was a bit more expensive but still cheaper than ebay. Will update on how it goes ^-^

Might be a long shot, but does anyone know is there a alternate body for
GT-001 body(Ichigo body) like other brand body but close enough to it?
The best alternative is GT Sephiroth's body because they used the same body for both figures.

Try and see if you still could find additional Sephiroth bodies around the web, GT did offer that as an option for a bit.

Back