DEATH NOTE - 1/6 Figures by Gametoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like these shipments are coming in around the same time. I got L delivered today and Light coming in tomorrow. I purchased through Giantoy and surprised they did not ship these two together. I imagine it may have been due to the weight and cost if they shipped at the same time

Last edited:
Here's a quick shot of the iPhone, but I'll share it with you all📷
As far as L is concerned, I thought it was the right choice to choose the silicone body.
gt_01.jpg

Attachments

• gt_02.jpg
    gt_02.jpg
    852.4 KB · Views: 0
  • gt_03.jpg
    gt_03.jpg
    969.3 KB · Views: 0
  • gt_04.jpg
    gt_04.jpg
    752.4 KB · Views: 0
  • gt_05.jpg
    gt_05.jpg
    874.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
My L and extra kira body show up from Gianttoy but light still on the way, I'm hoping my chest piece with light as well

Here's a quick shot of the iPhone, but I'll share it with you all📷
As far as L is concerned, I thought it was the right choice to choose the silicone body.
View attachment 701824
Are you still glad you got the silicone body? I guess the benefit is that it's mostly covered up, so if it rips, you can't even tell, lol.

I'd be down with GT selling a jointed/silicone body pack for people to have back ups.

Are you still glad you got the silicone body? I guess the benefit is that it's mostly covered up, so if it rips, you can't even tell, lol.

I'd be down with GT selling a jointed/silicone body pack for people to have back ups.
While the GT body is generally rigid, the silicone body has the advantage of a flexible neck and abdomen.
The silicone body was especially important for L because we wanted her to sit up.
Of course, as you said, it is also important that the costume is inconspicuous in case of damage🤣

Attachments

• 40493DAD-7C97-417B-B3D6-454239E5AC8C.JPEG
    40493DAD-7C97-417B-B3D6-454239E5AC8C.JPEG
    329.8 KB · Views: 0
Soooo today's payday and I kinda wanna pre order the set from FNC since they're the last place to have it up. Any opinions on them? Seen good and bad. Anyone else know of other places?

Soooo today's payday and I kinda wanna pre order the set from FNC since they're the last place to have it up. Any opinions on them? Seen good and bad. Anyone else know of other places?
They are well know among resins collectors, ordered fews times, no issues.

They may not actually have them. It's a crap shoot. They had AC cloud and bike on their long after it had sold out everywhere. They didn't actually have any. They will refund you if they aren't able to actually fill the order.

Back