Premium Format DC Direct 1:4 Scale Catwoman Museum Quality Statue Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just crapped my pants for the hell of it :yess:

Sideshow Batman and Superman premium formats would be a dream come true :drool

My idea: Batman on a Gargoyle, Superman on the Sun, Wonder Woman standing on a broken Greco-Roman pillar, The Flash on a street, and GL standing on a green Platform stemming from his ring. How's that for PF's?

My idea: Batman on a Gargoyle, Superman on the Sun, Wonder Woman standing on a broken Greco-Roman pillar, The Flash on a street, and GL standing on a green Platform stemming from his ring. How's that for PF's?

Great ideas! I would like to see DC Villains to be made as PFs: Darkseid standing on Apokolips holding a mother box, Deathstroke with guns on rooftop, Lex Luthor in his armor battle suit, Joker with change-o-hands, Doomsday holding a fallen Superman cape! Black Adam with a ruined battle base!:clap

BATMAN_THE_MAN_WHO_LAUGHS_HC.jpg

Cool ideas! :rock

Great ideas! I would like to see DC Villains to be made as PFs: Darkseid standing on Apokolips holding a mother box, Deathstroke with guns on rooftop, Lex Luthor in his armor battle suit, Joker with change-o-hands, Doomsday holding a fallen Superman cape! Black Adam with a ruined battle base!:clap

Some DC villians are a MUST! :lecture I like your Doomsday idea! :rock

Yup, how about Catwoman sprawled out on the Bat-Signal like a 1940's pin-up girl?

I want AH's Catwoman...

wpid-catwomen-artwork-43.jpg

:drool :drool :drool

Given that SSC is working with AH on PFs in other licenses if they get the DC license it'd seem like a no-brainer.

Hey guys what do you think about the new Catwoman 1/4 PF?? Vastly improved isn't she?:clap:clap

1000_catwoman-1-4-scale-museum-quality-statue.jpg

Catwoman-402x536.jpg

1. No way in hell the paint apps will look like that.
2. Will still look like ____ compared to AH! SSC Catwoman PF.

tumblr_lsl19t8fKD1r0ojhto1_500.gif

Hopefully, Sideshow's version will end up looking like something like this:
Batman,%20Arkham%20City%20wallpaper,%20art,%20batman,%20catwoman,%20city,%20mask,%20night%20suit,%20latex.jpg

catwoman.jpg

Last edited:
I like the new, improved Catwoman museum statue. Depending on what in hand pictures look like, I may get her. I hated the original design, it was horrible. This new one, however, looks pretty sexy. I like the base, although it could be a bit bigger, and like the pose and the newly improved (more detailed outfit).

As for negative points to this statue, I hate the look of the whip, it looks like some cheap string. They need to go more for a whip a la Sideshow's Black Queen or Madame Hydra.

As of right now, I do like her (and LOVE Catwoman, she's my 2nd favorite comic book character EVER, after Storm) and may pick her up. However, I do think that Sideshow's PF could blow her away.

I know the AH statue will probably be a comiquette, and that is fine, because when they do a PF, I'm hoping for a different costume, preferably something in the purple hued range like the pic Leonidas posted, or the Jim Balent Catwoman.

Back