DC Comics The Joker - $31 on amazon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually think that the V1 Joker sculpt and the Medi Joker sculpts/paint's are interesting. Neither look anything like the real on screen character, but both are compelling stylized versions of the Joker. So I plan on leaving them as is and displaying them as is.

Maybe I'm just trying to talk myself into it, but the Medi face looks like a porcelain doll almost in the way it was painted. Against the DX not only will this be a huge contrast, it also has a certain disturbing charm.

If the Medi Joker was $31, I would probably get it, but it needs so much modding, I would never go over $50. The HT V1 is fine at the price posted above if you have a Bank Robber or DX head for it.

I do very little mods to my figs so not really a factor. Also, both BR Joker sculpts are in use (see post #15).

Wrong attitude you fool. Why are you doing something you don't want to cause your in to deep??? What does that even mean???
STOP IT!
:lol

Well I made the choice to buy the V1 and the DCD in part to be complete. If I don't buy the Medi... well at least that part will be in vain.

Here he is:

P1060788.jpg

Still needs some futzing in this pose, but wanted to fire of the pic ASAP. I am actually quite impressed with this figure because my expectations were very low.

It poses and looks like I imagine the Joker would be if Sideshow made him and put him on a Prometheus body. Of course he is too tall and is badly in need of tilting ankles, but the posing/futzing experience totally felt like Sideshow. Hot Toys figures almost don't need futzing and TT pose so easy. In a way that adds to the Sideshow Toy experience.

Don't know if I'm the only one who noticed this or not, but this figure really comes into it's own when you ditch the gray jacket. With it on he looks way too bundled up. The fabric is just too bulky. Really made all the difference. :lecture

I have zero buyers remorse, thank you very much! :)

Anybody on the fence about this figure at this price: buy him and ditch the jacket!!! :cool:

Last edited:
I've got a question for anyone with this figure. How's the size of the shoes compared to normal 1/6 shoes?

^^^^

actually the hands and feet are a bit too small for the figure, so I would say they are very comparable to a true 1/6 figure.

Also, they are actually shoes. Meaning that the figure has naked feet that the shoes fit over.

well, it IS a very cheap price.. but from my standpoint, it'll just be another waste of space. and i can still spring the $31 on my $200 purchases :) these sales really do a number on our senses i have to admit :D

Here he is again with better futzing and a tweaked pose.

The Joker takes a bow...

P1060796.jpg

P1060791.jpg

How he looks from across the room.

P1060798.jpg

Really enjoying this figure. :)

I love that he has "real" shoelaces, but he needs socks!

Last edited:
That was bugging me too, so I put a pair of Playing Mantis Green Hornet socks on mine. They're black, but that's better than nothing...

jokerrpg-1.jpg

Back