DC Comics The Joker - $31 on amazon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww, Josh, come now. That figure can turn into a great custom! It's been proven here.

ahah ok the face has potential and the shirt is good....however....the body, the hands, the shoes, the wasitecoat, the jacket, the stand, the knives are all horrible! lol

Yeah sorry but this figure was way better then V1 Hottoys Joker... Anyone who thinks not is NUTZ... Not Like Me... I thought Dc Direct owned the V1 HottoyzJoker... So Yeah...

The DC necktie is excellent imo.

joker-3.jpg

It's not a crap figure, just not the best.

Especially for the price. It's great for customizing and if your not too good at it you'll feel a lot better if you ruin a $30 figure compared to a $200 dollar figure. Easier to make it look better too.

BARGAIN - An item you don't need being sold at a price you cannot resist. :lecture

It's a poor man's 1:6 Joker. Quality over quantity! :lecture

Just got mine today.

Only reason I bought it is that I decided to be a completest and have all the 1/6th Heath Jokers. This means I also bought the Hot Toys V1. :eek:

1) Hot Toys, DX01 Clown Joker
2) Hot Toys, DX01 Cop Joker
3) Hot Toys BR Joker
4) Hot Toys BR Joker 2nd headsculpt w/ toysmon Nurse outfit
5) Hot Toys V1 Joker
6) DCD Joker
7) 1/6th Mattel Joker

Have I missed any?

[Edit: Crap, I just discovered that Medicom made one too!!! :mad:]

Last edited:
I was gonna get all of the Joker figures as well. But, the Medicom figure sucks and like someone said earlier...quality over quantity.

By the way, the V1 joker is also pretty cheap on Amazon right now.

$88.38 shipped

And the Medi version is $89.99 free shipping...

...sigh, I know everyone will tell me not to, but I might just get it anyway... I'm in too deep now. :eek:

With a little repainting, this is a great figure with quality fabric, which was way better than the HT V1. For $30, it can't be beat.
dcdclose-1.jpg

By the way, the V1 joker is also pretty cheap on Amazon right now.

$88.38 shipped

And the Medi version is $89.99 free shipping...

...sigh, I know everyone will tell me not to, but I might just get it anyway... I'm in too deep now. :eek:

Wrong attitude you fool. Why are you doing something you don't want to cause your in to deep??? What does that even mean???
STOP IT!

If the Medi Joker was $31, I would probably get it, but it needs so much modding, I would never go over $50. The HT V1 is fine at the price posted above if you have a Bank Robber or DX head for it.

Back