Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rise was a surprise hit, I hope this sequel surpasses it. After Captain America, this is my most anticipated movie of 2014.

Rise was a surprise hit, I hope this sequel surpasses it. After Captain America, this is my most anticipated movie of 2014.

I wasn't surprised it was a hit. I didn't expect it to be so good, so that was a surprise. I was not surprised it did well.

I am fairly confident this will be as successful if not more successful than Rise. That won't be a surprise.

Awesome video. Art's interesting too. I was very skeptical of Rise.i almost didn't bother but my dad really wanted to see it. Glad he convinced me to go. One of my favorite movies from that year!

chomprawrmoo: "Protect yourself from the Simian Flu here at #sdcc #PlanetOfTheApes"

fdcbea32f15c11e2b85022000a1f9e75_7.jpg

ErikDavis: DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES has arrived with some viral marketing on the streets of San Diego #ComicCon

ErikDavis: Beware of the Simian Flu! #Apes #ComicCon

ErikDavis: The APES viral team are all wearing white coats & screaming "Beware of the Simian Flu! Protect yourself!" People actually seem freaked out

BPpC7UbCQAEUW4E.jpg:large

7e6d26e4f17411e2913d22000a9e2892_7.jpg

How would we even go about petitioning sideshow to get the new apes licence? Poll thread? Emails?

Back