DarkArtist's End of the Line Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DarkArtist's Creations of DOOM!

And guys, just an update... If anyone else wants to order Rorschach or Evil Dead 2 Ash it is listed in my HorrorBid store, as well as a bunch of my Zombie figures. Just click the link under my sig.

More pics coming soon guys, I promise. :duff

man! i was about to snap up ash in a second - the currency convertor they have on there is based on very old rates. it almost fooled me! i really would love that ash. i can only hope that he comes round again sometime when the exchange rate isn't so sucky. hint hint 'did you mention you'd be making these again, josh?)

man! i was about to snap up ash in a second - the currency convertor they have on there is based on very old rates. it almost fooled me! i really would love that ash. i can only hope that he comes round again sometime when the exchange rate isn't so sucky. hint hint 'did you mention you'd be making these again, josh?)

Ash should be available for a LONG time bro. None of his parts are hard to find, so I think he will be a permanent staple in my lineup. :rock

Hey DA I noticed those custom zombie figs at your HorrorBid store, and since you mentioned you make them on commision as well, how much would it cost for you to make me a Ashley Wood ZvR based zombie?

Could you PM me the info?

And also will Rorschach be available for a while? I want to get one from you but I will not have the money till the end of this year probably.

Josh, post new pics or I'll come onto Xbox Live and gut you! :lol

:lol There will be more Rorschach pics soon hopefully... I DID do a bunch of work, some Jokers are almost done, an Obi is 99% done, as well as a House. I am also painting up a Hicks Conversion from a Hudson armor and a Hudson armor tweak. Also finished a Vasquez too. Working on a lot at once right now.... More to come.

I also got a Freddy PF recently and never liked the way the skin was so pink on the head.. so I just tweaked it a bit really quick and also repainted the eyes.

DSCN5159.jpg

DSCN5158.jpg

DSCN5157.jpg

DSCN5156.jpg

DSCN5155.jpg

DSCN5154.jpg

DSCN5153.jpg

DSCN5152.jpg

DSCN5150.jpg

Hey DA, would you be down for painting a TDK Joker 1:1 Bust?

OOooh! Bwayne's Rorschach... or another? :monkey5 :wacky

:lol His is done. I have 3 to do, and I plan on doing them all at once to get it done. Shouldn't be too hard. Not a lot of weathering to do on him. Just the blot and the hat. The hats do need some dremel work, a bubble always forms in the crown of the hats and has to be removed.

:lol His is done. I have 3 to do, and I plan on doing them all at once to get it done. Shouldn't be too hard. Not a lot of weathering to do on him. Just the blot and the hat. The hats do need some dremel work, a bubble always forms in the crown of the hats and has to be removed.

Remember, I want mine weathered with the brown, faded blood stain. :monkey5 If it's too much trouble, though, I can do it myself. No biggie.

Oh, and you did get the $$ for my extra Rorschach head, right?

Hey DA I noticed those custom zombie figs at your HorrorBid store, and since you mentioned you make them on commision as well, how much would it cost for you to make me a Ashley Wood ZvR based zombie?

Could you PM me the info?

And also will Rorschach be available for a while? I want to get one from you but I will not have the money till the end of this year probably.

I think you missed something......

Gone for one day and my boy is hitting the 2nd page !!! NO !

Josh, Anakin head should be incoming to you by Friday. Shoot me the address please.

And you got my list. :D

Would any of those three happen be mine Josh:D:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back