Custom Jack Nicholson as Jack Torrance from the Shining Headsculpt by Chris Howes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Count me in... I'm watching The Shining right now and it's just making me want a figure even worse. :rock

"Wendy....DARLING...Light..of my life... You didn't let me finish my sentence. I said... I'm not going to hurt you.. I'm just gonna bash your brains in...I'm gonna bash them right the ^^^^^* in."

:lol

I watched it last night in Blu Ray! :banana All I can say is those damn British girls look even more creepy in HD! :lol

I was waiting for you to join, where the heck were ya? :D

Oh Josh, I love ya man! You just got is into the 10 we need :rock

We just need 5 more to get the $20 price now, so spread the words guys!

And how weird, I was watching part of this on Blu-Ray the other day too! I guess that is what made me think about getting this done.

Count me in for one unpainted and undrilled. I'd prefer the second picture, as it could be adapted to a Jake Gittes or a Randall McMurphy, but even if it's the "here's Johnny" expression I'm in. It's Jack, after all.

Glad to be aboard guys! As for the expression... I like the pic that BM posted. I think it's much more subtle and allows for better poses.

Well I'm fond of the "Here's Johnny" but what about something like this?

JackTorrance.jpg

Well, where would be the best place for me to start a poll on the facial expression? I don't think I can add one to the original post here :(

does anyone actually not want a " heres Johnny " head ?.
We could just settle on it otherwise .

To be honest, I've never thought the usual "Here's Johnny" pic looks a lot like Jack. That is why I actually posted a different one (perhaps a film still?). The usual pic has a dark mustache/facial hair.

JackTorrance.jpg

and the one I posted on the first page:

shining_xl_01--film-B.jpg

The second one looks much more like Jack, and because I think it is from the actual film, more like how it should look.

hmmm... this is a hard decision. Other than the " heres Johnny " scene which didn't really involve any certain facial features anyway there was no other memorable scenes with his face.

I suggested this............

jack_torrance_the_shining.jpg

..........because to me it seemed to be the point where he "crossed" over. I know he had become truly possessed when he "sold his soul for a glass of beer" but this scene really initiates his state of possession imo.

I suggested this............

jack_torrance_the_shining.jpg

..........because to me it seemed to be the point where he "crossed" over. I know he had become truly possessed when he "sold his soul for a glass of beer" but this scene really initiates his state of possession imo.

So far , I'm with this one yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back