Computerfly's Shelves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi King. I cut holes in the top, so I could recess the lighting. I just screwed them to the bottom of the middle shelf, no holes.

Hey Dark, I have a ton of photos of individual Sideshow pieces, but none with them on display, other than a few SS/Weta pieces in a detolf. They're all too damn big to put anywhere right now. I have to get my basement finished before I break out all these damn PFs!

nice.
another collection of A LOT of pieces, yet displayed in an organized fashion.
LOVE the Bowen FB line-up ... :monkey1

WOW! Awesome marvel collection :rock

I would say its a very neat and elegant setup, the black cabinets give it a nice finish :clap

So most of this is Bowen correct ? Do you also have Sideshow marvel pieces ?

EDIT-
just noticed above that you have them boxed up!
Would love to see the basement complete with the PF's out and about :duff

Please make sure to give us an update when you get your basement finished. You have a great eye when it comes to displaying you collection with class.:duff

Fantastic collection bro! very very nice marvel collection!!!!! i love the first picture of apocalypse on top!

Hi uscmhicks...all of the cabinets are the Ikea Billy bookcase with Morebo doors.
really??? that's awesome. i have a couple of the short Billy's but now i'm probably gonna go this route with the next display room.
~~~oh, do you prefer the bronze statues over the regular ones?? and i hope SS does a Deadpool PF soon because the Bowen you have is really tempting.

Yeah, it's been awhile. I honestly don't have a ton of room right now for shelves, but I did just pick up a couple of new curio cabinets I thought I would share.

@ hairless - I really do like the bronzes. I won't say they are better, but there is something a little warmer about them to me. I own plenty of Bowen 'color' statues, and I like them just as much. It just happened that I didn't own any of the pieces that were being done if FB, so it was a good jumping in point for me.

I moved the faux bronze pieces into their own curio (some of you may have seen the first couple of photos).

FBCabinet.jpg

FBGroup1.jpg

But today, I picked up two of these curios (matching set). I'm trying out my Weta pieces in the first one. Not sure what I'll do with the second one..maybe put some LotR PFs in that one.

Lotrfull.jpg

LotRtop.jpg

Lotrbottom.jpg

Last edited:
I love your Marvel collection!!
Busts looks SO GREAT when they are on the different stature stands to imitate characters' height. BRAVO!!

Only doors that closes the center of shelves spoil it for a little bit.

By the way! Watching your shelves, I realized, that black - is the best color for collectibles items. THANKS. I will order my shelves in black.

Back